Sick of acting happy when i am not

Tears running down my face

I am just another girl

That has lost her soul

Dont think i can get it back

Leave i dont need/want you help

You cant make smile

You will only make me cry

Do you know whats its like to cry every night?

I do and i cant stand it, i am sick of crying

So please let me be

I dont want to be happy anymore

I am use to being depressed

Today is a good day to end it all

The dad after fathers day

Its hurts so much to see other kids with there fathers

Well i just cry and pray to die

No longer do i need to pray

Coz i am not going to be here much longer

I am ending it all

So yous can feel the way i do

Then you will understand

I am like this for a reason

Its time to go

I am ending it all now

Bye bye friends

I once felt the same way you did too. Here is what I did to change it. This totally warded off the depression. I made sure I got at least 20 minutes of sun on my skin each day, I guess it produces vitamin E and other things. I also started walking for about 20 minutes too while I was getting the sun. The theory behind it is that it breaks up the sedantary fecal matter that is poisoning your bloodstream and making you feel depressed (constipation). But don't worry, as soon as you start you will begin to feel a benefit. I began taking a one a day vitamin, and most importantly, prayed to God for help and thanked God for the blessings of life and family.

If you want to or need too, talk to a therapist or priest/pastor if none of these suggestions seem to help.

Take care and God bless,

I am thankful i have a roof over my head, food infront of me, a bed to sleep in, warm clothes for when i am cold, that i am still alive, that i have a family even tho its a mess.

What am i spose to be thankful my dad ended his life? and since then my family isnt together, everyone in my family has depression pretty much, dont talk to most of them. Am i spose to be thankful my mother has a heart prob? Am i spose to be thankful my nana turned off my fathers life surport machine? Am i spose to be thankful for some i trusted raped me? Well guess what i cant be thankful for any of them

Kita, it's nice to know you are grateful for what you do have, like your family (all families are messed up, granted some more than others) and you do have a roof over your head, food on your plate, but I am so so sorry about all you have suffered through in your life. I'm sorry about your father. But he would want you to be stronger than he, and have the courage to keep going as you are, and make your own life better.

Depression is a horrible thing to deal with, but there is ALWAYS HOPE... YOU represent HOPE, to your family.. even if you don't know it yet.. you do... so keep trying as you are to get through each day, and once in awhile, smile at someone and say "Hi, how are you doing?" Even if it's someone in your own family, because the "healing" can start with you, reaching out, instead of looking inward... maybe it will help just a little. Again, I'm sorry for all you have been through, but keep writing your poems, there is so much power in them... you are powerful.