How many guys shave their sack?

Wow...I really thought this question would be met with more of an open mind. Shaving your sack really isn't that difficult...I'd be more afraid of scissors than a razor blade! I don't see why it's getting looked at like such a ludicrous idea. And um...if you are cutting yourself bad enough to need stitches, I can only imagine how terrible your face looks, and in this case you probably shouldn't be touching a razor.

I dated a guy who shaved his testicles before.... he ended up nicking himself and he bled on and off for days. He had to leave work because the front of his pants were soaked in blood, and this was 3 days after he did it.

I don't recommend it- the skin is very loose, wrinkly, and delicate, and it's a very vascular area.

Note to self: never shave testicular area...

Just thinking about that will give me nightmares.

No matter how aesthetically pleasing the result, it isn't worth tons of blood...

I've actually shaved my sack before...Experimental phase. Luckily i didn't cut myself, It was fine. Sometimes it itched on several occasions, But i spose lotion and such products may be able to prevent that. And that concludes my scrotum shaving story. Thank you and Goodnight