just don't get it!

hatingLove

o.k.

just looking for an outside opinion here:

i met this girl when i picked up a shift for a friend at another restaurant in the same company, on a night she was working. fell for her on sight. found out she had a boyfriend and did not pursue. a week later her sister tells me she said i was "really cute," so i ask for her number and she happily complies (found out later this is because she doesn't like her sis's boyfriend). so i call her and she goes out with me anyway, and we have the best time, it's like we've known each other for years. after this she calls me like almost every night for a couple weeks and we talk for up to 4 hours. we hang out one other time, then she starts blowing me off and says it's because she feels guilty because of her boyfriend. i have to realize that i can't "steal her away" like i wanted so i stop calling. a month later (2 weeks ago) she catches boyfriend cheating like i told her he was and she calls me right away and wants to come over, but i have to work so she comes over after and hangs late, nothing happens. now she's calling me only like once a week, and since before trying to pursue her only caused her to pull away i'm afraid to try now. i just don't know how i should approach this, i still want to be with her if i can!!

opinions are SO welcome!!

-lost as usual