Both virgin, need condom?

darthpeladus

If she has hormonal problems, then she should stay away from the pill. Condoms are not that big a deal, they are only a big deal if you view them as a barrier or in a negative light.

Condoms protect you from STI's, and like previously said, will get you in to the habit of always protecting yourself in the future.

Be safe,...be happy

Well, I was on the pill and my first bf and I were both virgins. We never used condoms, unless I was on antibiotics. I never got pregnant. Now I have a Mirena spiral, and I just got tested for STI's, all have came back negative. My current bf was a virgin too, and he will get tested because he has several tattoos. Hepatitis and HIV can also be contracted by blood contact (like contaminated needles). The risk of HIM having anything is like zero, but we just want to be 1000% sure.

The thing is, I know there is a VERY small chance that I may get pregnant. But I am in a very stable and committed relationship, if I get pregnant, it will be unplanned but very welcome. We both have a job and a house, and plan on moving in together within a few years anyway. So I think that if you are REALLY scared of pregnancy and not able to take care of a baby, you are better of using condoms and the pill.

Ilse

What about the patch?I hope you and your GF don't watch soap operas because on General hospital.18 year old virgin Lulu lost her virginity to Dillion.They only used a condom and no birth control.She got pregnant.

I wouldn't take the risk without other contraceptive because some women(especailly virgin women) make excuses on reason not to take the pill or other contraceptive. The pills makes me fat,i won't get prengant later in life, i hate taking pills everyday etc etc.All contraceptive have their cons but we have to use them

We have too many unwanted babies and poor women struggling to take care of these babies because people choice not to use contraceptive with a condom.