smiles, looks etc. girls plz read

joejoe22

the situation is walking through a mall, down the street ro whatever...if a girl i don't know smiles at me does that always mean they like me? do girls sometimes show their attraction with a more serious look? cause i get alot of serious looks from girls but not many smiles..is this cause i dont smile at them much? thanks

Let me guess your young and most probably in your teens. But anyway, to answer your questions.

If a girl i don't know smiles at me does that always mean they like me?

Most of the time its a no. Most girls that smile at a guy passing them are just being nice and nothing more, and there is nothing to read past it. There are some smiles that say other wise. It is hard to describe them thru text as it is easier to see them in person and know what to look for.

Do girls sometimes show their attraction with a more serious look?

Very few girls are like this.

Is this cause i dont smile at them much?

Most of the time it is not the case. The girl that is passing you may be having a bad day or is focusing on something else or is thinking about something and not paying attention to a guy smiling at her. But smiling at girls that pass you usually does the trick, but it is not a for sure thing becuase you don't know the mind set of the girl, nor what she is currently thinking about. I am not telling you don't smile, but just be aware that you may not get one back all the time, thats all.

well if you smile at a girl, or just look happy and approachable and make eye contact then she will probably smile at you... but this doesn't mean she is attracted to you... man I wish it did though, then I'd have no trouble finding girls attracted to me lol.

It really depends on the girl. As for me, if I am extremely attracted to a guy, I will not even look at him. I get very shy and I tense up around him. He'll most likely think I am the least bit interested, when in fact I am very interested. On the other hand, guys I am not interested in, I'm not so shy and I'll talk to them about anything.

I try to smile to as many people as I can just to be friendly. Unless, I'm having a bad day, I'll look serious or just look down.

the situation is walking through a mall, down the street ro whatever...if a girl i don't know smiles at me does that always mean they like me? do girls sometimes show their attraction with a more serious look? cause i get alot of serious looks from girls but not many smiles..is this cause i dont smile at them much? thanks

The answer to this question is no. Could it? Possible, but this is NOT a good indicator of interest because her smiling could mean a million things, and her being interested is just but one of them.

If you try to figure things out based on something like this, you will be wrong 99 out of 100 times.

of course if you have the confidence to strike up a conversation, then her smiling at you is the perfect cue for you to do so. If she's smiled at you then at least it means she's unlikely to react badly if you speak to her.

I don't mean trying to stop her to engage in conversation. Just say 'hi', that way she knows you're approachable and free to talk and it's up to her whether to start a conversation. If she can spare the time, does like you, and has the confidence then she will start talking to you and you can take it from there.

instead of getting discouraged by advice such as "smiles mean nothing because they don't always mean something" (which is true, not every girl that smiles you like you, but some do), I would just take it as a good sign and be encouraged by it and start talking.

I think that when a girl smiles at you, she obviously thinks that you are good looking or that you look interesting.

The serious look? I use that one when passing a bloke and I kind of don't want him to know that I might be interested....it's more of a ploy to get you to look again...

That might just be me though lol

I've learned that instead of contemplating whether or not something so superficial translates to attraction, as a guy it is your job to create attraction instead of just going with the flow.

If you simply ASSUME someone is attracted to you and don't do your part to confirm that assumption (as in creating attraction), you will get rejected a lot. And I mean a lot!

Sure the girl could have been attracted to you; however just talking to her won't get you anywhere. You have to be witty, use good body language, and radiate confidence.

So again, instead of simply hoping someone is attracted to you, why not create attraction? It's win-win. If she wasn't attracted to you, chances are she will be after you have done your part.

But again I’ve learned the hard way that just in your own mind as you are about 100% sure a girl is attracted to you, nothing really happens for a variety of reasons ranging from the simple fact that she never really found you attractive, to you not being confident enough to do YOUR PART AS A GUY.

Well of course. Getting rejected doesn't have to be all that bad. =) We all get rejected and what matters is that we view it as a positive. It means that we at least went for it and didn't hold back.

But having in mind that it's the girl's loss also helps a lot too if you tend to get upset.

instead of getting discouraged by advice such as "smiles mean nothing because they don't always mean something" (which is true, not every girl that smiles you like you, but some do), I would just take it as a good sign and be encouraged by it and start talking.

The way I look at it is that a person shouldn't need "signs" to initiate talking. I know its hard for most people, I had first hand experience, but the point is that the only way to know is to do it, so stop thinking and just do it.

The way I look at it is that a person shouldn't need "signs" to initiate talking. I know its hard for most people, I had first hand experience, but the point is that the only way to know is to do it, so stop thinking and just do it.

I agree but I remember the times when I was super shy and yeah, I needed signs. After trying a few times with signs, I found that you can do it without also. Seemed to be a pretty good way to do it to me, didn't have to go through gazillion of rejections before getting the point.