am I krazy

jasmine888

hello everyone, you can kind of get the history of this relationship by reading the rest of my posts I have put in this website. Okay, well my boyfriend and I have decided to work everything out things have been good...i think I am started to trust him and he has done nothing wrong since the computer internet cyber sex misshave. Heres whats going on. I got a dui recently, so I am required to go to these classes for a few months. My guy is buying a bussiness in Nova Scotia, Canada a hotel that it. I was orginally going to go with him and help him out be sort of his assist. Now since I can't go he has hired another girl from LA..who is not really qualifed for the hotel business but the other jobs he has called about her working say she is great..%100. I guess I am just worried..he is leaving wed. and is going to be gone for 2 1/2 months. He has told me numerous times this is all about work, he will be working non-stop...he hired the assist. because he needs help.

It is not just the assist.. he is going to be alone in another country...I am soo..confused.. Now I have also found out that he has also bought a business in France and he has already told this girl she will also be working for the hotel there. It is wrong to be mad..when he doesn't tell me every detail about the business ...

A year isn't really that long and most people don't really like to mix money and relationships because it can add a lot of tension. What do you really want to know? Bank statements, payrolls, if you're not working for him or his spouse why do you need to know? Is he doing anything illegal or shown a proclivity to illegal activities?

no..thats not what I need to know..I don't care about the bank statements..I feel that he should just tell me..if he plans on keep this tramp...he hired and also having her work for him in france..what the hell..it pisses me off that he had to go and hire some girl in the first place. Then he also exspects me to stay here...well I have to..and watch his kids while he is off being a big business man in nv and france..thats another thing..he is probably going to get mad at me cause I don't want to watch is kids. i am just very angry right now..we did not have a great last week together we were fighting a lot..he was acting reaally distant..I don't know if it was because he was stressed or what..I am just sooo anoyyed and confused..I need a cig.

I got him a going away present and he hasn't got me jack..we did not go out to dinner or anything before he left..just lounged around his house..I feel like he is not trying at all to make this relationship work..you no that since we have been together no flowers no sweet card..and we didnt even have sex the whole 4 days we were together..I mean this is the last time I plan to see him for....a while..its just all weird to me

It is your choice to stay in the relationship or not. If you don't feel you are being treated fairly or that he is putting enough into it, tell him. Communication is the only way you can get accross that you are not happy. Men can't read minds, they don't always know the subtle signs that women are unhappy either. You have to tell them "I don't feel appreciated" or "I want more ....". You need to talk to him.

you know what I have told him that..we have talked and talked about how we are going to make this relationship better..how he is going to wine and dine me...he never did..things seem to stay the same with him..he may just be really stressed out right now because he is buying a business and all..do you feel that I should just...be more patient...or what?

Sorry to say it, but from what you've told us, it does sound like he doesn't care that much. Sounds like you've been patient. You are supposed to sit around and watch his kids when he doesn't even show you that he appreciates you or wants the relationship to work? People can make their mouths say anything, but actions speak louder than words.