I pushed him away...Getting him back?

I'm sorry that you are going through such a tough time! I know sort of how you feel, because I have a tendency to be just like you. Infact just this past weekend, I blew up at my boyfriend and he refused to see me for 2 days. It was then I realized I need to cool it.

I'm not sure how much hope there would be for you to have a reconsiliation, but your getting help and you'll be able to better maintain your future relationships.

Oh and he can't be "the one" if he's no longer with you. If it doesn't work out, he's not "the one". But if he is, you'll meet again, and if its meant to be, it will. Its a hard road to getting over someone especially when you know what you did was what pushed them to end things. You just have to be strong and try to be better so you can avoid those mistakes in the future. Good luck to you!

It might be wishful thinking, but sometimes I think thats ok, as long as its not holding you back from living your life. I hope that your paths do cross again, because if your anything like me, you are a good person who deserves to be the person they love! Good luck!