Strangest Place You've Ever Had Sex?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a beach in Hong Kong at 3am in bright light as there are no dark places which are inhabitable in this city.

On a busy island inside a roundabout in Hong Kong.

In a lavatory at 3x000ft enroute to Europe and again on the way back. Don't do this on an US carrier, you may be jailed.

P.S. Always would like to try one of those 3m roundabouts around the "funny" roundabout in Hemel Hempstead, UK.

I don't know that you would call any of these strange, but just different , or

" out of the bedroom" places.

In an old abandoned shack deep in the woods that my husband and I found on my dads property ( is when I got pregnant with my daughter , I am absolutely positive of this. )

IN a hot tub

IN a car

IN a pickup truck

IN the sleeper of an 18 wheeler

In the shower

On the pontoon boat

ON a desk in a hotel room

ON the balcony at a Condo we rented at the beach

IN a tent while camping at a State campground by the lake

Thats about all I can think of.

Kitchen countertop,

bathroom sink,

shower,

stairs,

car,

on a bench in a park (at night!),

against a tree/forest,

on the hood of a hotrod,

office chair/floor/desk...

I would like to

swimming in an ocean/(clean)lake...

change room

restaurant bathroom

randomly pulled over on a highway (not too busy!)

against the front door (from the inside, ofcourse)

in the rain

in a field

under the stars (camping)

Some really good places guys. This is too funny.

Though, I think my strangest place tops them all...I once had sex...

In my highschool classroom, during 4th period.

What makes that extra interesting is my mother was my 4th period teacher and a girl and I had sex in her class. It was an AP French class and only myself and one other girl was in class one day (it was a small class). My mother had to run some errands so she left us to "study" on our own. We finished not more than 5 minutes before she sent someone in to check on us.

Orlander

If you think about it, are there really any STRANGE places to have sex? I mean strange is all a matter of perception right? For every creative place you think of...I would guarantee someone has already beat you there....

So...I really don't think any place is STRANGE to be honest, and I have heard and had some unusual ones

For the record...many places, but "trail sex" (ie stopping while mountain biking or running or hiking the trails) has to be my favourite for some reason.....right behind that is just general "outdoor/camping sex".

Again, not so strange but enjoyable nonetheless :

While on a day trip on a boat (while holidaying in Vanuatu) we had a stop on an Island, found a nice spot on the beach & went to it. We were surrounded by other tourists on the beach & in the water aswell. Highly recommended. Something about sun, sand, surf & the fear of being caught!!!

I have another...

I was with my ex and we were on a headland overlooking the city. It was in his car but it was a popular tourist spot so we put towels up over the windows in case anyone came. So we were going at it and all of a sudden I see these kids trying to peak through the windows. I jumped off my ex and tried to cover myself. Next thing you know, We see them sitting on the front of his car. I beeped the horn and it scared the living * * * * out of them. Funniest sex ever.

On one of my Inversion tables at the office with my ankles strapped in hanging upside down. My husband had alot of upper body strength and held onto the arm straps while all the blood ran to my head. Right before he finished, I thought I was going to pass out, but instead I had the craziest orgasm and then threw up.

It was awesome!!

I had sex in several different places at the park, until we ALMOST got caught by a ranger. He didn't actually catch us doing anything, but it was close enough that we never tried it again.

We also did some questionable activity in the back row of a movie theater, but I think most everyone has done that at some point.

Gah I'm so jealous of this! I've only done it in my house...stairs...chair...bathroom and the bed. I CANNOT wait till the day my BF just grabs me somewhere and wants me. We had a recent camping trip with some friends and he told me after the fact that he wanted to take me away somewhere and get it on but he didn't cause he didn't know if I'm into that - I told him "HELL YEAH I AM!!" So now he knows...maybe he'll get more creative from now on

On one of my Inversion tables at the office with my ankles strapped in hanging upside down. My husband had alot of upper body strength and held onto the arm straps while all the blood ran to my head. Right before he finished, I thought I was going to pass out, but instead I had the craziest orgasm and then threw up.

It was awesome!!

I had to Google 'Inversion Table' but...........wow!!!