I am so confused.. please help

I have asked several people about this ..but i'd like some more opinions:

I met this guy on those internet dating sites about a month back in person and we seemed to hit it off. the first few times that we met we had great convo -everything was pretty good but when it was time to go he would walk me half way to my car and dart off. around the 4th time we went out, he started picking me up at my house (even if he lives a distance away and we were going to his area). We dont talk on the phone that often, only if we need to make plans for going somewhere. He would text me on my phone from time to time though about little things (that he got a new wallet.. that he heard a funny name ). In total i would say that we've got together about 10 times..We've gone shopping, hung out by a lake, went horseback riding, gone for dinner, movies BUt no kissing or even a hug. He's always a gentleman though, opening doors, offering to do things for me. This week however, I've noticed that he doesn't say hi to me on MSN, and says he's really busy at work.. I just asked him if he was free on sat and he said "Not this week"

Am i paranoid? does he even like me? i am confused since he hasn't made a move (he seems like a very outgoing guy).

i know that i don't know him that well ..and i shouldn't be so crazy about this now..

advice please...

Hello inahaze,

This guy sounds like a gentlemen but many guys who SEEM like one usually aren't. Many play games and fool with women's hearts by being sweet and polite just to get somewhere with them. From what I understand though, he isn't doing that. This is kind of an akward situation you have here. He doesn't seem that interested and if I were you I'd just let him live his life and get on with mine. Don't waste your time on him...you can find someone much better.

Hey there haze,

Another way of looking at it is that he might just really be busy. But either way, I think it's best if you moved on and but some space between you two for a bit. Maybe a week, and check in and see if he says "not this week either"... You'll start to feel less emotionally attached to him. The distance will force him to do something (if he wants). I think it'll be good for everyone. If there's no future, you both walk away. If there is, there will be in due time.

Does that make any sense at all? It's late where I live... sorry if this isn't coherant. I'll reply again if not.

hope this helps.