Cheat

Fisch

You think you know somebody,

the nicest you ever met

and they decide to hurt you

with their selfishness.

Whats up with the world these days though?

Where is the love? Where?

You can reach out your hand to help

someone up,

but once you fall down

it doesnt mean

they wont let go.

When did love become economics?

Capitalism works for the economy not for love.

It is not to be privately owned,

privately traded,

privately trusted,

if it was there would be no trust.

When did parents stop teaching kids

to treat people the way they want to be

treated themselves.

So reach out

and give people what you deserve.

Hi Fisch,

I understand what you mean. Welcome to the Real world. Just wait until you start working..you'll realize there are people who will be so 2-faced and backstab the crap out of you..It's just the nature of some human beings. Unfortunately, capitalist society seems to thrive on social darwanism. With the nature of that mentality, it is extremely hard to find people who are truly caring and compassionate. But I think you are right, for those who truly are, we must exercise it in our daily lives to treat those who should be treated the way we want to be treated. It just makes it harder for those who have been hurt, backstabbed, and jaded to step out and to truly open up and to be themselves.

Hey BillyJean,

Insightful thoughts. Sometimes I feel that loyalty can be a curse, but at the end of the day that is dispelled. I dont consider myself a pessimist, and wont let people who hurt me make me paranoid. I dont think anybody should, because then all hope is gone. But you never know who might see your well being as the "cost" of their "shopping" for what they want. F*** that I just want to be as different from that as I can be. I will always have my arms open because that is what makes me happy.

Thanks! Lol to be honest this was not supposed to be poetry, but I decided it sounded too much like ranting and removed it from the infedelity section, divided the lines, and spiffied it up!