The Commendation and Encouragement thread.

nottoogreen

Many members made serious efforts to overcome adversity which was rarely if ever selfmade. This thread is to commend and encourage members one their often long and stony road to recovery.

• Please initially post to commend members who initiated steps to recover or made substantial progress.
  • Please encourage members whom were commended here. It would be good to look up their recent thread history.

Thank you!

First I want to commend dregnought to have completed his first project. dregnought (15) has won his first battle on the long road to recovery. Some of his work is shown below.

image removed

Dreg's first project.

Congratulations dregnought!

itsallgrand has graduated from her PTSD program.

Congratulations itsallgrand!

The moderators suggest to get approval from members before posting private details. Below is an example for a PM to the commendable member for requesting approval.

Dear MEMBER,

This is a new project.

From The Commendation and Encouragement thread: Many members made serious efforts to overcome adversity which was rarely if ever selfmade. This thread is to commend and encourage members one their often long and stony road to recovery.

With your kind approval I want to post about you in the above thread to acknowledge your progress and make other members encourage you.

The moderators suggest that I request approval before posting. My proposed post is:

------------------------------

INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE

------------------------------

Please let me know if this is acceptable to you or suggest changes.