lazer hair removal

im a guy that absolutly hates having hair on my chest/stomach. ive considered having it lazered off.

does anyone have any experience with this? is this normal for guys?

im not gay..........i just dont like the hair.

is waxing the crap an option. i have tattoos and plan on more. areas id like to get done have hair on them. leaving the hair is like coviering a painting with a blanket.

any ideas or options i might have??

Did it to my legs. Takes a lot of sessions, a lot of money, and its actually pretty painful. And as the previous poster said, its not really "perminate" its kinda the same idea as "perminate" hair coloring, it fades and new hair will grown and ull have to do it again. Waxing is definatly an option, its not as bad as people think and after the first few times you get used to it. Plus its a whole lot cheaper

im a guy that absolutly hates having hair on my chest/stomach. ive considered having it lazered off.

Well, you have come to the right place. I consider myself somewhat of an armchair expert on the subject - having spent a small fortune on a variety of methods to remove unwanted hair on my chest/stomach/back/shoulders.

does anyone have any experience with this? is this normal for guys?

im not gay..........i just dont like the hair.

HAHAHAH. Oh I love that Well I'm gay, but I am quite certain that a number of guys don't like their chest hair. So I would say you are totally normal.

is waxing the crap an option. i have tattoos and plan on more. areas id like to get done have hair on them. leaving the hair is like coviering a painting with a blanket.

Interesting about that tats, never thought of that. Waxing is crap.

any ideas or options i might have??

Electrolosis is useless for large areas, and f**king painful. Laser (including Intense light pulse or whatever they call it) is most effective.

Actually, talking to a friend of mine who is a surgeon and does sex change operations - it can be totally perminant and hairless. Because to get sexual reassignment surgery you have to have your genitals rendered COMPLETELY hairless (including white fluffy hairs). But they use a combination of hormone treatements, laser, and electrolysis.

It is most effective with DARK hair and WHITE skin. Get rid of you tan before you start. I had a very hair chest, shoulders, and stomach... now I am smooth Took 10 treatments, and yes, it wasn't cheap. But who can put a price on beauty? Right?

]

Thats me after the laser.

My advice:

• Go to a reputable hair removal clinc
  • Make sure you are paying top dollar for the best people
  • Commit to doing the full treatments
  • Make sure u have no tan