Signs she is already in a relationship?

scatcatfhsu

What are some signs that someone might be in a relationship already? I feel like, at least, someone wouldn't agree to go out with you or whatever if they were already in a relationship (unless they were unhappy in it). But, if she wants a friend of hers to come along with her (that's another female) for something as tiny as lunch or dinner, does it mean she may already be committed? This seems to be a gray area as I am most often told that it likely means she isn't in a relationship (becuase the majority thinks they would simply have said "no"), but might not initially be comfortable.

Well, I think it depends on what type of person she is. Some girls, those who like commitments and take their relationships seriously, will almost never agree to go out alone with another guy, or they manage to mention their bf somehow....like "oh, my bf loves Japanese cuisine too".

Other girls, those who like to be players once in a while, may enjoy playing with a guy's feelings and mislead him...in that case, the poor guy has to be careful so he doesn't get hurt in the process. The best thing to do in this case is to talk to her more and she is bound to bring up her bf if she has one and is serious with him. Even if she is unhappy in a relationship, she will probably talk about it and address her unhappiness and willingness to date other people.

Good luck

That seems like a weird suggestion. It's almost like she's trying to turn down a date by turning it into something that's not a date. Which it most definitely isn't if she's bringing a friend.

If I was in your position, I would just be frank and say, hey, I'm asking you for a date because I'd like to spend a little time getting to know you. With a friend along, that's going to divide my attention, and I want all of my attention on you. If you aren't interested in a date, just let me know.