Is This Girl Right For Me?

gaurav_aeroguy

Hi! I am a 25 year old .. I moved to live with my mother and brother in a small country town, so I can be away from all the rush of the big city and train for my sport. Before this I was in a big city,living alone. My one and only relationship was long term for 2 1/2 years. She had to go back overseas. I have been single for last eight months. I started a new job in this town four months ago , eversince I have had a crush on this girl at work . She is quite attractive.

I guess to really give you insight into my thinking I will have to expalin about my upbringing. My mother loves me a lot and raised me well. She still, calls me ' My big baby!' I was always raised with strong descipline by my father. I don't smoke and also drink occasionally. I still get up at 4:30 am in winter's morning(as I did when I was young) and go for my boxing training. I was also good in acedemics and went to do a very competitive degree (which i did not complete due to circumstances).I don't mind rare sociallizing however my week is routiened around my work and sports.I was always raised to be polite, kind and hardworking.

This girl does not have a good reputation at my work? every guy who works with me say ... she is a sl*& or sk@# .. Those remarks are degradory but I have seen her drink a lot! All the alcohol does makes her vulnerable. She has an on and off boyfriend of 3 years. She also attimes have emotional outbursts but had told me a couple of times that she loves me!

My mind tells me to stay away from her. I even tried avoiding her at times, but my heart thinks otherwise, I think about her all the time.

It is only natural for me to protect myself from getting hurt being human as we all are!

Any advise be greatelly appreciated?

hmm

she sounds like me a few years ago

just because someone is going through a bad patch.. or stuff they are finding hard to handle.. it doesnt mean that they arent a good person

the on-again-off-again reletionship is a good indication that she tries to make her life better but then lonliness gets the best of her

I say give her a chance.. but DONT sleep with her straight away... treat her like a gentleman... dont even actyually sleep in the same bed as her... walk her to her door... let her know that she means more to you than a cheap screw

You should listen to your inner feeling, it warns your from danger, meaning that there is a garentee you will get seriously emotionally hurt if you engage to be with this girl.

The signs are ill - raises red flag.

If other guys all say she is this and that, it means they had had bad experiences with her, its nice that she is beautifull, but its more beautifull if she would be nice.

I (from experience) knew this super beautifull gorgeous looking woman, she didn't have a bf, do you want to know why? Because she was psycho rodney in her skull. You want to stay clear from people who are mentally too unstable to participate in a relationship.