penis question

Blinking101

Ok I want to know this from another guy's point of view. Before you get hard. Your penis is alot smaller. Once arroused your penis get's bigger. Is that normal? I am a guy. And well when I am not in the mood or not hard my penis is alot smaller like 2 or 3 inchs. But when arrosed by my girlfriend it tends to go 7 to 8 inches. Is that normal?

When you become aroused the flow of blood into the penis itself increases, while errect a penis can normally hold around 3 times the amount of blood than a non-errect penis.

Yes, a penis tripling in size on average is completely normal when it is errect.

If it didn't you wouldn't be able to penetrate.

PR

Yes, normal... and I believe that the smaller you are soft, the "bigger" it is when hard, in comparison.

Something to do with your unit being made of a certain kind of tissue (muscle?) it "contracts" making itself smaller when not hard. So if you are itty bitty when not hard... its supposed to be a lot bigger when its supposed to be bigger.

funny story, until about 2 weeks into our marriage I had only seen my husband penis when it was erect or partially erect. anyway, I walked into the bathroom and he had just gotten out of the shower and I guess he was cold because it was like an inch long, I almost freaked out "where did it go?!" I didn't say anything because I didn't want to look stupid, but he looked at me looking at it and laughed "it's normal to be like that, it's just cold, it will come out of hiding later and be 3 inches long" he said

"but when it's longer than 3 inches usually" I said

"yeah, when I am excited, not like all day long!"

"oh, I didn't know"

he thought it was hilarious.

it is funny now. I guess that's what I get for getting married young.