What's the longest you've gone without...

enivel

telling someone you are dating that you love them (for the first time)?

My girlfriend of one year broke up with me because we had reached a point where she didn't think it was possible to feel that way about each other, since we hadn't felt it yet. In our case, though, there were a lot of factors as to why neither of us really wanted to say or feel it, such as our future plans, etc.

Just wondering what is the longest you have gone without saying or hearing those words...

telling someone you are dating that you love them (for the first time)?

Just wondering what is the longest you have gone without saying or hearing those words...

These sound like two different things but if the second is what you're trying to get at, I guess the longest I went wothout saying it or hearing it was a couple of years.

After a realtionship ended and I was just dating, never saying it, feeling it or hearing it, until I met my husband, was about 2 years or so.

To what I think the first part of your thread means, when my husband and I first started dating, he said it first, after about a month or so and I returned it relatively soon after. So...I guess I went a couple of months into dating without saying it, until I did.....