Possible not to feel the hot coffee!!!

Hey all,

I'm gonna try to state as best as I can, since I'm soo high now, booze still in my system. But I'm just amaze, I just finished drinking the very hot coffee in around 8 mins. I usually take longer. Can booze make you lose sensation and drink hot stuff and not feel it??

Then another I'm kinda concern, since I drank that hot coffee, is it gonna be bad for my system (any efefcts), cuz how can I not felt it.

Ok, guess I'll be gone for a while till the booze outta my sytem.

Booze can make you lose a lot of sensations. Most of the time any pain that you would normally feel, you won't feel when you have drank quite a bit.

I don't imagine that you will have any serious side affects from the coffee , unless you didn't feel it an maybe kind of burnt your tongue or something.

What kind of booze are you drinking tonight and why ? Just curious.

ilky feeling I have just thinking about it. I remember after my separation papers were signed, I slammed three Long Island Iced Teas (no ice) in 45 minutes and I am amazed I lived. I tried to sober up by dancing or doing lunges and then, I just started forcing myself to throw up and yelling at myself to keep myself in check cuz I really thought I was gonna die. If you feel real bad and your sober enough not to aspirate the barf, I'd force myself to hurl.

Hey all,

I'm gonna try to state as best as I can, since I'm soo high now, booze still in my system. But I'm just amaze, I just finished drinking the very hot coffee in around 8 mins. I usually take longer. Can booze make you lose sensation and drink hot stuff and not feel it??

Then another I'm kinda concern, since I drank that hot coffee, is it gonna be bad for my system (any efefcts), cuz how can I not felt it.

Ok, guess I'll be gone for a while till the booze outta my sytem.

Well you seem sober enough to type (at least with one eye)so you will feel a bit hungover tomorrow and maybe a burnt mouth but coffee will not sober you up if thats what you are trying to do.

Well you seem sober enough to type (at least with one eye)so you will feel a bit hungover tomorrow and maybe a burnt mouth but coffee will not sober you up if thats what you are trying to do.

So true, the coffee won't help sober you up, contrary to popular belief.

Drinking coffee doesn't sober you up....you'll just be a wide awake drunk

I always enjoy the caffeine/alcohol buzz.

I'm lucky enough to have never had a hangover, but have been witness to many Water and ibuprofen are usually better, since alcohol dehydrates you and causes headaches. Never drink milk or juices, they can upset already volatile tummies.

I always enjoy the caffeine/alcohol buzz.

I'm lucky enough to have never had a hangover, but have been witness to many Water and ibuprofen are usually better, since alcohol dehydrates you and causes headaches. Never drink milk or juices, they can upset already volatile tummies.

And never (this is a big never) ever take aceteminophen when consuming alcohol. EVER. It can cause liver failure.

And never (this is a big never) ever take acetaminophen when consuming alcohol. EVER. It can cause liver failure.

Yeah, not good to take the acetaminophen if you are a somewhat regular drinker, I think they say if you do two drinks a day , to not take it. And probably shouldn't take it as a hang over reliever before going to bed. ever at anytime.

I have taken the ibuprofen or aspirin to prevent a morning hangover. Either of them I would only take after having eaten something, so as not to cause stomach disturbances. Maybe something like eating a piece of bread or crackers before taking the meds.

And never (this is a big never) ever take aceteminophen when consuming alcohol. EVER. It can cause liver failure.

Sorry for the ignorance, is that like, Tylenol? Cos uh-oh. I've done that loads of times. I heard that helps with hang-overs.

Well, I guess I've taken them when I was going to bed after a nite of drinking.

So....not good huh?

Sorry for the ignorance, is that like, Tylenol? Cos uh-oh. I've done that loads of times. I heard that helps with hang-overs.

So....not good huh?

Yep thats Tylenol !! Don't ever take it if you have been drinking. If you did it regularly , it would cause liver damage. And if you take it after a big night of drinking it could cause some problem I have heard.

Actually I had a friend way back in the mid 70's that took Tylenol for about three nights in a row after drinking and partying with friends. She ended up in the hospital with liver failure and died two weeks later.

hey guys, I'm back now and all sober now. As to answer what I was drinking it was beer and nope no burn side effects!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry Coollady I'm ok, good as new!!!!!!!!!

How did you manage to get enough alcohol to get you drunk out of your system in an hour? I would love your secret! Would be great for lunch hour drinks!

How much beer did you drink tonight?

How did you manage to get enough alcohol to get you drunk out of your system in an hour? I would love your secret! Would be great for lunch hour drinks!

How much beer did you drink tonight?

I don't really know, I guess all I can say is we all have different levels of tolerance from drinking. Some people tend to feel bad after having a few drinks and throw up while others are ok in just 1-2 hours, with hardly any effects (I guess I must be one of those strong people

As for how much beer, it was 3 of them.

So....not good huh?

Yes Tylenol. Its very bad to take if you have just consumed alcohol ie before you go to sleep.

As for how much beer, it was 3 of them.

Hmmm....depending on your tolerance level and what type of beer you're drinking if you only have three, you should either have a slight buzz and fully recover in an hour or feel nothing.

I would have a slight buzz while my boyfriend wouldn't even feel a thing. However, there are a few people who would be buzzed after one beer.

When I get buzzed I just sleep it off.

The night of my friend's graduation party, he started drinking at 2 o'clock in the afternoon and by the time I left at 11, he was still drinking. He must have had atleast 30 beers, 2 pina coladas, and like 3 mudslides while I was there. He was so drunk that I had to help him walk to the bathroom and keep him from falling over. At 12:30, he called to thank me for helping him and he was COMPLETELY sober. I was shocked.

The night of my friend's graduation party, he started drinking at 2 o'clock in the afternoon and by the time I left at 11, he was still drinking. He must have had atleast 30 beers, 2 pina coladas, and like 3 mudslides while I was there. He was so drunk that I had to help him walk to the bathroom and keep him from falling over. At 12:30, he called to thank me for helping him and he was COMPLETELY sober. I was shocked.

Yeah, it's weird...my boyfriend is like that and it freaks me out. I can never really tell how many drinks he's had. Must be in his Irish blood.