Over the past week I've noticed some light spotting. I'm not due for my period for a week. The first time I noticed the spotting was last Friday when I came home from work. I had sex with my fiance that morning and he was a little more rough than he usually is, so I thought that may be the reason for some bleeding. But then on Tuesday I had some more spotting, this time a darker color. And again today the same dark color. AND in between,a few times, some very light pink colored spotting.

I really am not sure what's going on. What's the most common reason women get spotting?

(( A couple weeks ago our condom broke during intercourse and a few times we havent used one and he's pulled out, could that be a factor?))

Thanks in advance for any help

Well, it could be what CarnelianButterfly said. Or the fact that your condom has broken could be a factor.

Whenever you have questions relating to what's happening with your body, you should always see a doctor about it. Or at least call and see what they recommend you do. It's always better to be safe.

Well, it could be what CarnelianButterfly said. Or the fact that your condom has broken could be a factor.

Whenever you have questions relating to what's happening with your body, you should always see a doctor about it. Or at least call and see what they recommend you do. It's always better to be safe.

Curious how a breaking condom can have anything to do with spotting.