Bad Days In Kansas (What Is She / They Thinking)?

scatcatfhsu

I think it may be a bad sign, but about a week ago, I decided to ask a girl out for dinner but also decided to invite one of her friends (just as an icebreaker). The girl I am most interested in said she would love to go to dinner and would even want to within the next three or four days if the other girl was available. The other girl returned the call and said she couldn't for at least two weeks (going to Canada to see famiy) and when I asked the original girl if next week was O.K. she responded with, lets wait until the other girl can go to? Are these bad signs or waht kind of signs are they?

I've just had no luck whatsoever in my new environment and kind of wish I were back on the W. Coast (even though I'm nto far from it).

Eddie

I think she is interested in you very much but is shy, though. If I werent interested in a guy, I wouldnt feel the need to bring someone else with me. If I werent interested, I would just go alone, thinking "whatever" and be comfortable and not nervous at all.

Well, maybe the both want to get a free dinner out of it... Careful about paying for things... it can make you look like a total chump.

Guess since you asked them both out, you might pay, but it's a sign of low-confidence to bait her by inviting her friend too. Just wait and see. I would warm up to her in the mean time and ask her to go play tennis (free) or roller blade or something innocent and less intimate as a dinner.

Personally, I would tell her that I don't do group dates. If she decided she couldn't go out with me just the two of us then I would move on. But that's me.
I agree with this. She's all grown up now and should be able to handle a date without bringing a chaperone. Whatever reason she has for doing that is not good.