I'm yours and you are mine

Tonight.

Kiss me three,

And kiss me four,

Can't leave you or I'll stop feeling

Stop feeling this much more...

Alive.

----

It feels really incomplete to me, but I'm not sure how to fix it. I just threw it out in a few minutes ago, I usually wait a few days before posting anything so I can look back and see my mistakes better- so I guess just keep in mind that this is a very rough draft. >.

PS> Sure the title's been used on something or another before.

want my honest, uncensored opinion? you have a crazy gift for poetry. however, there are two spots that imo don't match up to the perfection of the rest of this poem:

in line two, "tear me down" seems a little predictable after "build me up". maybe a less commonly used word like rip, strike, shove, etc. could be used to greater effectiveness.

line four could stand as-is but seems a syllable too long to me, and i would try to find a way to re-work it. maybe take out the word "poor"?

Hannahleh, i hope you're not offended by my objective critique. i fully expect you to go far with your natural talent.

want my honest, uncensored opinion? you have a crazy gift for poetry. however, there are two spots that imo don't match up to the perfection of the rest of this poem:

in line two, "tear me down" seems a little predictable after "build me up". maybe a less commonly used word like rip, strike, shove, etc. could be used to greater effectiveness.

line four could stand as-is but seems a syllable too long to me, and i would try to find a way to re-work it. maybe take out the word "poor"?

Hannahleh, i hope you're not offended by my objective critique. i fully expect you to go far with your natural talent.

Thanks a lot, all of you. Lol, I actually mean it when I say I want criticism, I really appreciate it. I'll clean that up, I know what you mean about the extra syllable- my problem with this whole poem is it's missing flow or rhythm or something... I dunno. Merrrr.