Size: Curious By Nature

shy_guy_3

I don't think all women can handle one of those monster size guys either. lol, it's not a bottomless pit!

Yeah, my gf before she met me was with a guy bigger than me. He went to the gym, was well toned and more fit than me, a few years younger. He took usually 20-30min, which is not bad per se.

But she only hurt every time, she also never had an orgasm, and he never asked how she was feeling...

Edited: There always will be a guy with a bigger bank A/C, car, ****,... A smaller mobile phone.... Just make sure he does not beat your attitude and personality.

Yeah, my gf before she met me was with a guy bigger than me. He went to the gym, was well toned and more fit than me, a few years younger. He took usually 20-30min, which is not bad per se.

But she only hurt every time, she also never had an orgasm, and he never asked how she was feeling...

Edited: There always will be a guy with a bigger bank A/C, car, ****,... A smaller mobile phone.... Just make sure he does not beat your attitude and personality.

I don't have THAT much experience in the sex department (only been with 2 people, my ex and Riien). Riien is larger than average and honestly, I can't handle it all! However, he is very careful and does ask how it feels for me.

Hi

Size is very important. Ladies may say many things just to satisfy your ego. I really respect ladies who don't like to hurt anyone's feelings. May be they themselves are unaware of what exactly they want, some times, but once they have experienced something better, they would prefer to have the pleasure again and again.

Just check my post at