Need help - fast

Replaceme

If anyone could please give me advice !

Its day 9 of NC - tomorrow will be day 10.

I just left work and my boss said we will be having a meeting at my ex's workplace!

Help - I dont want to go!!!

Should I come clean with my new boss and tell him - he doesnt know we were together - I just dont want to come off as a problem. I really like this job!

Or do i come up with a personnel excuse - like should I lie and say oh I have to do something.

But i am expected to be in this meeting. I just cant go and face him right now.

Please help - what should I do??

Please i am having a panic attack now.

You should go to the meeting. Its strictly for professional reasons and if you do see your ex there just maintain your professional appearance in front of your boss and don't say too much to him. Just stay calm and relaxed, its just a business meeting, it'll all go fine.

Ok, so you are going to let an ex-boyfriend stand in the way of you LIVING your life??? You seriously need to face this situation. You CAN go, be positive about it. Honestly, just be professional, don't bring any personal feelings into it, just think of it as strictly business and thats it. Don't show him you are angry, just act calm and happy.

Why did you two break up? What is it that is scaring you so much about facing him? What is the worst that is going to happen?

the thing is - yes in like a month i see being able to handle it.

But not right now.

I just dont want to go.

Its not crucial i am there at the meeting anyway.

I am seriously considering coming up with a lie.

My mother said to call them in the morning and say i have to take her to her doctors appt. emergency type situation.

They would understand - they are very laid back - cool.

I just cant see my ex right now.

It would seriously affect me negativily - i cant do it.

and i am doing so good in dealing with the loss of self esteem , everything.

Like I said , i just need more time .

I amseriously considering lieing to get out of it.

I think I know how you feel. I wouldn't go if it's going to affect you that much, it sucks to break the flow of NC. It could set you back, then you'll have to start over again. If it's pretty laid back and your boss won't be upset then miss it.

If anyone could please give me advice !

Its day 9 of NC - tomorrow will be day 10.

I just left work and my boss said we will be having a meeting at my ex's workplace!

Help - I dont want to go!!!

Should I come clean with my new boss and tell him - he doesnt know we were together - I just dont want to come off as a problem. I really like this job!

Or do i come up with a personnel excuse - like should I lie and say oh I have to do something.

But i am expected to be in this meeting. I just cant go and face him right now.

Please help - what should I do??

Please i am having a panic attack now.

I REALLY DO NOT THINK IT IS WISE TO BRING YOUR EMPLOYER INTO this!

for one, it is very unprofessional!!!!!!!!! Definitely go to the meeting, do what you have to do and then leave!

you are not facing him...its not a social event, its work!

just show him(ex) how well you are doing in this new job!

i would definitely attend and be Fabulous.

i dont see why your mom is encouraging you to not attend this. as one person said, what is the worse that can happen?! its not liek he is going to be flirting with another woman, or ignoring your attempts to speak to him (regarding work)!

just woman up and go!

this would do more good than harm, trust!