you ever wonder what sex would be like if ...

monkey1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Masturbate in front of a mirror, I have and the view ain't that bad.

That would definitely be fun! I haven't tried that! But I mean like he gets to see ya know...in and out...especially from behind! The most we see is the damn pillow haha

Of course...nothing is nicer than seeing those abs flex while he's "at work"

You're right must be a very doggy style-esque perspective. While engaged in it, I usually periodically turn my head to look at him looking at me, or I also like to look at him looking at actually ....ing me. Does that make me a voyeur? Just kidding.

lol, it's funny that some men think that they can "jab" it right in with a little groping and squeezing! and we'll cum on command! I don't think so! Thanks for the MAJOR pain in the lower stomach at the moment and the following WEEK!! Oh the bruises from the rough grabbing will be reminder enough that he isn't going to be on call for sex again!

I'm not saying a little rough sex can't be fun now!

But girls, you do get my point Don't tell me you haven't been there!

So if we all switched places for a day...I think we could hopefully say that we know what we'd do for the other because we know what pleases us and how to get there. Since that won't be happening anytime soon, I'll just admire what view I do have of his perfect body!

I hate to say this but Im a man and I orgasm multiple times, normily 3.

its all down to getting there but not letting go like riding a wave.

How I have no idear I could just do it one day with an xgf.

Could be an age thing.

As for being a woman and having sex, yes it has crossed my mind, to have a child now that would be some thing.

That's true spug. I remember one time I made my ex cum 5 times in a row. He told me afterwards that it made him feel really sick. Then he slept for the rest of the day.

After that the most I could ever get out of him was 2 or 3. He always said it was quality, not quantity that mattered.

I hate to say this but Im a man and I orgasm multiple times, normily 3.

its all down to getting there but not letting go like riding a wave.

How I have no idear I could just do it one day with an xgf.

Could be an age thing.

I can do 1.5 sometimes, keeping trying. I think it is an age/maturity thing. I can be noisier during sex and cry better too. Learning from the kama sutra.

As for being a woman and having sex, yes it has crossed my mind, to have a child now that would be some thing.

I talked with my gf about having one more boy which she would like. I object a bit on medical grounds as this would be her 4th child and the last boy almost killed her when she got eclampsia.

What I said is: too bad I can't carry the child... It would be interesting I am sure if I could.

That's true spug. I remember one time I made my ex cum 5 times in a row. He told me afterwards that it made him feel really sick. Then he slept for the rest of the day.

After that the most I could ever get out of him was 2 or 3. He always said it was quality, not quantity that mattered.

My fiance did it like 3 or 4 times in a row and couldn't even move! He said it was so definitely not something he wants to do again!

Guys...leave the multiples to the women

(gee I wonder what remarks I'll get from that!)

My fiance did it like 3 or 4 times in a row and couldn't even move! He said it was so definitely not something he wants to do again!

Guys...leave the multiples to the women

(gee I wonder what remarks I'll get from that!)

No problem, I'll try anyway, if I blow up that's life.

Seriously, great female orgasms seem to be so much better than male orgasms. I like to learn to feel like a girl and find out what my body can do.

Seriously, great female orgasms seem to be so much better than male orgasms. I like to learn to feel like a girl and find out what my body can do.

LOL! I wouldn't want to be the one to clean up after you blow! Haha, no pun intended

Ooh, fun question to answer.

I don't know if I could handle being a man. I hear all this talk about feeling horny 24/7/365, and I can't even imagine how that would feel. I mean, that would kind of blow, wouldn't it? (And not in a good way)

I think if I were man for a day, I'd have fun playing with all the extra bits, then have sex with both genders to see what it feels like. Oh, and pee standing up. Definitely have to try that.

Yall are the ones who get the big heads...no pun! when we do hit 3 and 4 times! Studs! lol

Ooh, fun question to answer.

I don't know if I could handle being a man. I hear all this talk about feeling horny 24/7/365, and I can't even imagine how that would feel. I mean, that would kind of blow, wouldn't it? (And not in a good way)

I think if I were man for a day, I'd have fun playing with all the extra bits, then have sex with both genders to see what it feels like. Oh, and pee standing up. Definitely have to try that.

OK, in younger years men have more drive, but that reduces considerably. Mature experienced women often have more drive/desire than mature men. Some women can be very moody when they do not have enough.

It's good excercise to keep my gf (36) happy - daily on average.

Edited: I prefer to pee sitting BTW, no splattered urine...