My Take On "gettingback Together"

annie's gotta point, sometimes you have to work your problems out on your own, not everyone out there wants to help you with your problems. And when you drag your b/f or g/f into this they see it as a sign of weekness. I am not trying to be rude here but it's true. If the problems are about you and him that's one thing. You have to work that out on your own. But if you have issues of your own you need to look down deep and find out why they are there. What caused them to happen or why you started to feel that way in the first place.

What do I need a boyfriend for if he is only around for the good times? I have friends that are better than that. They are still around, allthough they never said they would marry me. For me bearing the other one when he is weak is a big part of love. It comes with trusting. If I love someone, I trust him to be strong and will overcome weaknesses. If I run away, the message is: you will probably never get this straight. And thats a wrong message.

Even if it hurts to see the other one weak, a good realtionship for me entails the acknowledgement that together you are stronger than alone...

Whether i believe all this, or just would like to believe all this, I don't know. But if it is like you say, then whats this love stuff all about? WHo sais then we should couple up in pairs of two? If my friends are better than a partner, why would i not move in with them and just stop believeing in this love concept all together... Maybe it is true, but its too vain to believe.

Mona

What do I need a boyfriend for if he is only around for the good times? I have friends that are better than that. They are still around, allthough they never said they would marry me. For me bearing the other one when he is weak is a big part of love. It comes with trusting. If I love someone, I trust him to be strong and will overcome weaknesses. If I run away, the message is: you will probably never get this straight. And thats a wrong message.

if he leaves during the tough times, then he is not the one for you. the man of your dreams will stand by you through thick and thin, and if he leaves, then you know he is not for you.

alternatively, I have the trouble of having men most interested in me when I am having big problems, they want to help, but as soon as things go well, they leave.

if he leaves during the tough times, then he is not the one for you. the man of your dreams will stand by you through thick and thin, and if he leaves, then you know he is not for you.

alternatively, I have the trouble of having men most interested in me when I am having big problems, they want to help, but as soon as things go well, they leave.

Ja, you are exactly right. My boy left because of his pride and cause he thought if he stays for the trouble he will make a fool of himself.... and i think by leaving he made a fool of himself. Cause that proves that not only can't he take care of me when I have a problem, but he can't also take care of himself and his own happiness, cause he himself is in the way.

The quote from A lot like Love still applies: "Honestly, if you're not willing to sound stupid you don't deserve to be in love"

I know that second kind too.... they are all over me right now. Cause i am way down there.