Cheap date!

piegirl

Hi everyone,

Me and my BF are needing some quality time alone together. We don't get much of this and it would be wonderful to do something that is cheap, fun, and romantic. Combine them all for a great evening together. I have a couple of ideas but would like some more. So any ideas are welcome. Thanks everyone.

i love to go out to open areas at night with a blanket and my guy and look at the stars. I dont' know how many places there are like that where you live, or if you can even see the stars, but I've even just brought a blanket and layed on the hood of the car... no money but it's fun to just be together, looking at the stars and talking... sounds sappy but it's peacfull

Blanket, bottle of fairly cheap, but still decent tasting wine, some cheese, grapes, and other small things you can feed eat other and then some filling homemade food that travels well, sandwhiches, pocket parties (could be meat or fruit), avoid stuff that is messy or needs utensils. Find a nice park or field and spread out. Take a long time just talking or watching the sky together. If its not too hot cuddle and maybe try a few tickles.