How should I progress?

chris_nos_2007

Ok so me and this girl I know just got out of relationships. I like her a lot and we have known each other for like 10 years. We have told each other we like each other but just want to date and keep it casual and not rush into anything. I am leaving for a week long vacation now. How should I take this should I call every so often? How often is to much to hang out? Should I make a move?

I really like the postcard idea! Definitely call her a day or two after you get back. Every day is too often to hang out (other than that, it really depends on what your relationship right now is like). And yes, make a move.

Ok so me and this girl I know just got out of relationships. I like her a lot and we have known each other for like 10 years. We have told each other we like each other but just want to date and keep it casual and not rush into anything. I am leaving for a week long vacation now. How should I take this should I call every so often? How often is to much to hang out? Should I make a move?

You mean you guys haven't even kissed yet? Doesn't sound like two people who like each other... You sure she feels the same?

Don't call. Go on vacation, say bye, and do not call once. She's not your girlfriend and it looks kind of needy if you are out on vacation and calling her. Shouldn't you be on vacation? Having fun? Go do that, and then when you get back, go for it and quit shuffling your feet. Stop asking for directions. Just do it.