Misanthropes need love too

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am an intense person who is sometimes perceived as being fierce, such is my life, what can I do about other people's perceptions, esp. when I am at times quite fierce.

Also I do smile, I smile a lot, and I laugh even more than I smile.

Me too...

There is at least one man (most likely a whole bunch) out there who are compatible with you Red Queen. You're posts are quite intriguing and I learned a new word misathrope...thanks!

Oh yeah, there is someone out there for you. I've had my "I hate you all" phases. I have found that they do not last forever - it comes in cycles.

And, y'know what, somehow some little-bugglies have managed to love me even at my most Naziesque. lol.

I was being quite serious with the band suggestion. In my own experience, having a creative outlet for it - punk/metal I suggested simply bc it is so raw and GRRR Argghh energetic - can create connections even through the feeling of seperation and dislike.

Doesn't have to be that, the point is there are ways to connect with humanity even when you don't like most of 'em.

I went through a period of time where I seriously hated most people. I don't like people even now, but I tolerate them more. I don't think its wrong to not like people because most people aren't exactly very friendly or considerate any more. There are those individuals that are different, but they are hard to find. I figured they'll be easier to find if I'm friendly to everyone , if they respond by being nice, I might make them a friend, if they continue the rude routine, they go to the poo pile with the rest.