It sounds to me you are in love with the idea of a fantasy of meeting your perfect dream guy and having him sweep you off your feet into happiness...

Internet romance is not reality. Hold off on the wedding plans until you actually meet face-to-face and see if there is something really there...

Yea, I'll be careful about it ElectraHere. It's like I can trust him when we are talking for so long, and well we use myspace as well too. Then again he doens't have enough money to come here and well if I had the bucks, I would send them to him so he would come. Then we do have a lot fof similarities too, like being atheists, not wanting kids, etc.

Internet romance is not reality. Hold off on the wedding plans until you actually meet face-to-face and see if there is something
really
there...

Yea, that's true, it's nor reality. Boy if I get to meet him face-toface and he is like what he is online, then alright, I'll work. Cuz see it seems I'm having so bad lucky on my college, I hardly get to meet anyone, no guy seems to show interest there so I figure online seems to be working.

One thing you mentioned if you had the $$ you would send it to him so he could visit you. I hope if you do come into some $$$ do not send it to him.

Guys are really great at the email, IM, and phone thing but when it comes to reality they are not good with facing real life emotions.

Guys are really great at the email, IM, and phone thing but when it comes to reality they are not good with facing real life emotions.

Come on now...no need to make sweeping generalizations...this guy might turn out to be OK...

But I agree, don't send money!

No sending of the money!

No, I don't think you can fall in love over the internet. Maybe you can develop great interest, but I don't think you can really love someone until you've spent a lot of time with them, and have seen them vomiting at 5 AM and you still feel tenderly towards them.

be careful!

Yeah-

I understand. I have the same feeling. I told a guy I loved them over the internet & got a I LOVE YOU back. but it still didnt make any sense. its fine.

Hey, welcome to ENA Goincrazy04u, I hope you find what you're looking for around here...

My ex-wife and her current hubby met online. They could not be happier. They actually met in person and dated first, of course. If I lived around them, I could actually see us being friends. He is a heck of a guy. So, I guess it could work, but as people have said, "hold on to your heart". See what he is about in person first.

fall in love with someone you meet online that you talk to for hours, only to be thinking about that person, kinda like daydreaming??? Have there been cases like this so far??

I met someone online and things have started to get kind of serious. We've already developed really deep feelings for each other. In less than 3 weeks I will finally be able to see her in person, we've been talking on the phone/online and via webcam for over 2 months now. I'm pretty sure we'll still feel exactly the same way we do now. I'm really nervous though.

I hope this begins a wonderful relationship.

I think it's possible to develop serious feelings for someone without being face-to-face. My best friend's parents spent the first four years of their relationship just exchanging letters, because he was in the military. I don't see how paper is much different than e-mail or things.

But eventually you two would need to meet, spend time together in person to see if you're truly compatible. Good luck.