Help please

Just an update.

I like to do art, like pixel art and other types of digital art. I brought a graphics tablet which should be here next week. It might help me do it alot better (closer to perfection??) I just hope that i get onto using it rather then fail.

Thank you for the update. When ready please post your projects.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figure the best way is to show you.

link removed

link removed

link removed

There.... I keep thinking of doing more pixel art again, but then again it takes so long and I know i'll just give up before I finnish it. Plus my creativity is lacking at the moment. I don't know what to create.

Hi Dreg,

You see, you can do it.

These are beautiful. I really like the last one which you made from scratch with the tablet .

Now put a red note with the project details on your wall.

I am proud of you for doing your first project.

Keep up the good work. I wait for your next project.

P.S. Please keep your images up to 640x480, so we can link them easier. I want to inspire more people with your work!

Another one link removed. Unfortnetly i'm getting worse...

Wow, for a free linux distribution, that's great! Its a nice clean look, good idea!

Dreg, I must give you some deep dark psychology here: You are getting better but you miss being worse!

Why? Because our brain adapts to what we do, even being abused.

Please trust me, you will feel better too, you will become a creative positive person. it will take time, a few weeks or months.

I am happy for you, I am proud of you. Please do your next project.

• 2 weeks later...

Thankyou. We're doing fine. I'm working on my next project as a tutorial, however I don't think i'm allowed to show what it is i'm making (i'm not even supposed to really be using it... but as i'm only using it for teaching purposes.....). Once that one's done i'll do another one and show you what I'm up to.

Oh btw, I finally made an a different account, link removed

Thankyou. We're doing fine. I'm working on my next project as a tutorial, however I don't think i'm allowed to show what it is i'm making (i'm not even supposed to really be using it... but as i'm only using it for teaching purposes.....). Once that one's done i'll do another one and show you what I'm up to.

Oh btw, I finally made an a different account, link removed

Good you two are well. You are also welcome to post when you start and finish a project which you can't show here.

Had a look and will have a look from time to time at your new account.

I always await your news.

I figure the best way is to show you.

link removed

link removed

link removed

There.... I keep thinking of doing more pixel art again, but then again it takes so long and I know i'll just give up before I finnish it. Plus my creativity is lacking at the moment. I don't know what to create.

I checked that out ^. Looks awesome !.. Great work.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. A major update.

First of all.. I'm glad to say that I don't think I have depression anymore. It's been roughly a month or so since I've been down in that way. I'm usually pretty happy now. Party all night I still get down when trying things... due to still the lack of motivation. Also the problems I still deal with. But at least is a happy fella now!!!

I've already emailed the guidance officer of the school I wish to attend.. 6 days ago. Still no response though I wonder if I should email again.