Do girls dislike tall guys ?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6'0" is short to me, but I am 6'6". I lost conut on how many times girls say that I am tall. A lot of girls give me looks becuase of my height and it doubles big time when I am with my friend whos 6'5" and built. It is funny to see girls check me and my friend out and the shorter guys look at us becuase we are getting more attention from the girls than them and doing less work then them.

charley - I just I am a mean guy then becuase I do make fun of girls heights from time to time. But I do it in a joking way and they usually hit me playfully, or insult me playfully, or get mad at me but they know I am playing around. But I think it more has to do with my personality and how I go about it that makes it so that the girls are not really insulted by it.

hey!!!! i LOOOOVEEEE TALL MEN ...no offence to short guys but i would never be seen with anyone shorter than me...i turned a guy down because he was too short...lol i do feel bad but it's just a turn off ](*,) ...i prefer tall guys...height is sexxxy

and i prefer shorter women

It is pretty much (meaning, it is) a given fact that women prefer tall men. Or certainly at least, men taller than themselves. There will always be variance though, so don't bother with the "no generalizing" jargon. I'm just saying what the majority of women tend to go for.

I, myself, happen to like short girls... and am actually repelled from tall girls. My ideal height for a female is between 5' - 5'6" or so. 5'3" or so would be, like, perfect IMO.

It is pretty much (meaning, it is) a given fact that women prefer tall men. Or certainly at least, men taller than themselves. There will always be variance though, so don't bother with the "no generalizing" jargon. I'm just saying what the majority of women tend to go for.

I, myself, happen to like short girls... and am actually repelled from tall girls. My ideal height for a female is between 5' - 5'6" or so. 5'3" or so would be, like, perfect IMO.

from all of the posts ive seen it seems girls like taller men, maybe im jus hangin out with the wrong people lol

I agree with charley's opinion, that these girls are probably flirting with you. I am relatively short, 5 ft. 3 in., and when ever I am in close contact with a taller guy, whom I happen to find attractive, I will say something along the lines of, "My, aren't you tall." So yeah, I wouldn't be too worried if I were you.

i'm a fraction of an inch under six foot, and looking back (a long view, to be sure) i realize that i've never been with a girl who wasn't at least five or six inches shorter than i am. but i didn't really care about their height and don't think mine mattered much to them either.

• 2 weeks later...

Back when I used to go out to bars/clubs frequently, one of my friends was 6' 8'' and fit. I'm 5' 10''. Let's just say my tall friend got plenty of looks. An added bonus were the awestruck comments from some women : "Your friend's so tall..."

This aint rocket science men.

My brother is 6'0" so that height is normal to me. My rule for guys they have to be tall enough that I can wear heels and I won't be taller than them.
I like that rule a lot, but I doubt I would ever have a girl worry about such a rule as most girls are not above 6'3" so if they do wear tall heels I am still taller than them (I am 6'6").
yeah, i think i'm with every other woman who has answered this question. i'm 5'4"...i use the same rule, they have to be tall enough that when i wear hells, i'm not taller than them. girls like tall guys....at 6 feet, no worries for you at all!
Tell me about it. Also you forgot the 6" And yes it does matter that the 6" is there