How Do I Get Some Action?

aggierocker

LOL Brando.

I'm just saying that my friend once attended a large church and ended up getting lots of dates from women he met there. Did he go to church solely to date and pick up on women? Personally, I think so although he would never admit it. However, my point is that he was able to tap the immediate market and get dates.

If you think about it, this is quite common. People finding so called "love" in the workplace is also common. Again, another immediate market that you regularly have access to. Don't look too far outside of your circle, because your circle likely has plenty of potentials in it. Good luck.

What about the women at church? There's a big market there to tap.

I agree. Only I would suggest that you don't use the phrase "getting some action" especially when talking to the women at church- that might not go over too well.

BellaDonna

I agree... when you said that immediatley thought you wanted to get into the girls pants... thats why I got confused by the post, lol... deffinatley. When I went to church, the had "small groups" because the church was so big. We would meet on sunday nights in a group of about 20 or so people, more private and we were better able to get to know one another. I would join a group like that. I did meet a few guys at this group, and meeting someone at your church is great, because you already know you have alot of the same beliefs!

I believe in freedom. I believe in justice for everyone. But I don't really have a religion. I don't believe we should owe our allegience to some God.

I'm sure aggierocker just wants a bible study partner.

Aggie, if memory serves, you have an interest in archeology (I'm probably not spelling that right). Are there any social groups at your college that have anything to do with that? That seems a great venue right there to meet someone with common interests.

As for church, hopefully you're going there with the intention of achieving some spiritual growth. Of course, many people hope to also meet potential dating partners at church, and I think that's wonderful. As long as it's not their only intention, because people will pick up on that right away, and it might be a turnoff for some girls if they sense that.

Maybe its the churchs I've gone to, but for me they never seemed like hunting grounds. I really wonder about guys that do just go to church to pick up chicks. Coffee shops are usually good places to meet people, you just have to be careful who you bug because some girls (like me) want time alone with their coffee.