Girl played me and expects everything to be ok

dazzednconfused

Good luck Dazzed and Heyguys. Dazzed, if you are honestly going to try to make things work out, it can't all be on her though. Yes, she is the one who screwed up, but if she's trying to make up for it, you have to allow her the chance too. I do know how hard it is to do that.

Heyguys, you have to be patient and try not to be frustrated. He's giving you one last chance, make the most of it.

You gf is obviously jealous. And you said she's still pissed about all of this? Wow. If what she said really is true, why the heck would you want someone like that? If she's lying to make you jealous, still...why the heck would you want someone like that?

I seriously suggest dumping her.

And checking for some STD's.

You gf is obviously jealous. And you said she's still pissed about all of this? Wow. If what she said really is true, why the heck would you want someone like that? If she's lying to make you jealous, still...why the heck would you want someone like that?

I seriously suggest dumping her.

And checking for some STD's.

i dont know where in this thread u are reading i am jealous...did u read other posts or what, lying?? how have i lied, i told him the truth

Hey again Heyguys, so how guys doing so far!!!!!!!! I believe I did answer your post and pm you. I didn't know who was your b/f referring to when he say he has an awesome girl, so since I had no idea who the girl was, I basically was answering from his side of the story. But now that I know from both sides, I'll suggest both you try couple counseling.

HeyGuys, good to hear Dazed is giving you one last chance, you must be a lucky girl. Right now you must understand that it's only been 1 month since you told him about what happen 8 months ago. Understand that he's more bitter at the fact that it's been for so long, but if both of you work this out, then the trust can be rebuilt again. Obviously it won't be at the same ground as before, but the relation might get better than me and more communication to it.

it sounds to me like this girl is use to getting what she wants, i really think that she needs a wake up call, i think u should put ur foot down a bit and tell he how u feel and that she is going to have to do a lot to put things right, make sure u dont become a doormat coz thats when people start losing respect for u.