a friend in trouble?

I have a female friend who just recently started seeing this guy.She started to tell me things about this guy which I find troubling.On the first day they met,everything was OK,but on the second day is when my eyebrows raised.He came over to her house uninvited and stayed 4 hours with her and called her 30 minutes later to ask her questions.She doesn't like anybody come over without her knowing first.Then the next day,he told her that he can't stop thinking about her and told her that his legs were tired from chasing her in his mind.?Then he asked her out,and told her I'm going to pick the resturant,and she can pick the movie.Then the next day told her that he wants to see this movie.He told her that he wants to see her in a bikini the second time he came over.He spends day after day at her house giving her no space and keeps buying her things.Then this morning she called me and told her that he wanted to settle down,not even knowing her for a week.This guy freaks me out.I need some output on this subject.

He spends day after day at her house giving her no space and keeps buying her things.Then this morning she called me and told her that he wanted to settle down,not even knowing her for a week.

^That worries me, as well.

And she is probably telling you because she has real doubts as well. I'd talk to her and ask her to think about all the worrying signs as you detail above, and ask her if she really wants to be with someone who makes her uncomfortable?

Such people rarely change.

Such people are often millimetres away from frankly, becoming psychopathic in behaviour.

Regrettably, personal experience backs me up on this!

No,actually she said she likes him,but she has never actually had a normal relationship.So she has no experience in that field.I have talked to her,but it goes in one ear and out the other.She's looking for Prince Charming.I have known her for 3 years and him for 5 days and she trust us both.You don't trust somebody after 5 days.

Some people are millimetres PAST being psychopathic. Another possibility is that he hasn't had much experience of relationships and wants to dive in too soon. I never was quite that bad but do remember wanting to spend every spare second with my first steady girlfriend.

Well, a lot of people get quite eager early on in dating, especially those newer to relationships.

I am concerned though about how QUICKLY this guy is moving, it sounds like he may be addicted to the rush of falling for someone, before really evaluating what he is getting involved in. This could either mean he is a bit of a hmm...well, someone whom likes the rush, but won't commit down the road, or it could mean he is a player, or it could mean he is actually controlling, or he is just very inexperienced.

I would just caution her to take it slow, and get to know this guy first before rushing right in.

What did he mean by wanting to "settle down"?

If I were you, I would urge your friend to be careful. This guy sounds like he could be the type to quickly fall in love/lust with someone and then quickly fall out of love/lust and leave a broken heart in the dust. And if she seems desperate to look for her Prince Charming, he probably can read that from her and may be "playing" her to get his rocks off.

Guys that are that smooth and that quick to say they are in love with you, want to be with you, etc., freak me out. I dont want to see your friend's heart get broken. Tell her that you are the outsider looking in and that you are unbiased and that you can see what is wrong with this situation and keep her informed so that she, at least, has an idea what is going on before she jumps in.

She just told me that when she was messing around with his cell phone,she accidently pushed a button and a picture of a nude woman came up.He said he didn't know her and forgot to erase it.

Was it a downloaded pic, of a obviously amateur pic?

If the latter, I don't buy that for a second!

I found more disturbing things about him.He smokes pot and is jealous.I text messaged my friend and he said if I am trying to make him jealous,it's not working.Sounds like it is working to me.But the sad thing is she doesn't mind it.All she cares about is if his hair is soft or his legs and feet are nice or if all of his teeth are there.He stares at her all the time and shes enjoys it.She doesn't think he's weird at all.

She fell for him hook,line and sinker.Last night he said he loved her and she is falling for him.After what all I told her,what he has said to her,all the warning signs,she went ahead anyway.She will get her heart broken by this guy.After all the bad relationships in her life,you would think she would have learned her lesson.Guess not

Well I knew it was going to happen.He lied to her and had sex with her even though he said that he was going to wait a while before having it.Now shes afraid shes pregnant.I know whats going to happen next.He's going to leave her when hes finds out

Well I knew it was going to happen.He lied to her and had sex with her even though he said that he was going to wait a while before having it.Now shes afraid shes pregnant.I know whats going to happen next.He's going to leave her when hes finds out

Well, to be fair, she had sex with him too. Even if he said he was going to wait a while, she still opted to have sex with him, right?

He may or he may not leave if she is pregnant, but she has to find out for sure first. He may or may not leave even if she wasn't.

Did they use protection?

Is she late for her period?

Has she taken a test?

In all fairness,she told me that she wanted to wait a while before having sex but his smooth talking led her to have sex and no she didn't use protection.This guy left another woman after she got her pregnant and he is paying her child support.The other 2 questions you asked are I dont know and no