Just blew it, now she'll prollie not talk to me again!!!

piscis_fishes

Man, why did I do that, how stupid I'm I. Usually I'm not that of a joker type, but dunno what went on with me two days ago that I completely show off. Ok, there's this attractive girl and one time we did say "Hey" and talk for a little while.

Well me and my friends were at another friend's party, the girl was there again. Ok, I'm not one who likes to tease people not play with feelings, esp. not girls, but I decided to try a new strategy and since I was very drunk I guess it wasn't such a big deal. I was like "Yo, sup sexy momma, wanna have fun with me tonite", at first she seem okay, till I went on with the teasing. Yes, my friends didn't seem to like it that much, they told me I should stop, didn't listen.

Yea in my total drunkness, I overdid it, only meaning to joke around. I was like "U know you're so ugly bet you never got laid right", then yea off course it got her mad, but I thought she was going on with the game. Then I was like "You like me don't you", and "I'm one of the prettiest guy here, you know that, you're crazy for me right now". Well needless to say that got her mad, she threw the coca-cola on me, fell all over my white shirt. As she was leaving, I try explaning I was only playing around. Try catching on to her, I was like "Hey I was just playing around, can't you jyst take a joke", then I was like "Anyways I was gonna ask you out". Oh boy should have seen that one coming, first slap ever, then she was like "Yea I would go out with you in your dreams."

Ok, ok, I know I mess up, she's talks to one of my friends, they're friends, and yea she's been talking crpa about me, don't blame her. Dunno what now, didn't mean it.

That really is not the smartest thing to do indeed! How can you be that wasted lol?

Well I think you should forget about her because people tend to stick with their first opinion about others..

At the very least you have learned something:

Don't talk to girls you like when you're wasted!

You won't do that again ever.

ouch, you really screw that one up.. Just go over to her and explain the situation, that you were really drunk etc. and hope that she forgives you.. But I must tell, the situation doesn't look good lol.

"Hey I was just playing around, can't you jyst take a joke", then I was like "Anyways I was gonna ask you out". Oh boy should have seen that one coming, first slap ever, then she was like "Yea I would go out with you in your dreams."

Usually when I pissed about being messed with and someone says that to me, its just adds to the anger, since its rather obvious that as I'm mad, I don't find the joke funny. A few jokes and teasing are fine, but continually directing a slew of negative and rude comments at a girl is a very bad dating strategy. One of two little teasing comments and then starting a normal conversation would be more successful.

After being doused with her drink you should have let it go. You were very rude to her and then just ignoring that and say "lets go out" you were cruising for the slap. I think that you will either have to spend a very long time apologizing to her (and I mean flowers and written apologies) or you should leave her alone and try to never do that again.

Hi, piscis_fishes

Just wondering about your thought process at that time. Opening it up will help you _next_ time you have "one too much"

OK, you were drunk but not that drunk that you do not remember anything.

Could you please playback the encounter:

You see her: u think what

You talk #1: u think what

Her reply #1: u think what

I think you should apologize to her sincerely.

Even then, you might have no chance of dating her, but not even saying sorry is so much worse!!!

Hopefully you already did that, since it was two days ago.

Yes, that's what I'm thinking. I can do it either in a letter or in person. One of my friend knows her e-mail, he's friend with her, so I was thinking of getting her e-mail and writing. Still haven't BlueWolf, but yea will do sometime today or tomorrow.

As to how the convo went, well I was drunk already by the time she came. Wanna to know what it likes to me drunk, well now I know, no more overdrinking for me and I'll keep on to my old strategy that always work, the one with no jokes included.

Convo. this was like:

Me drunk (sees girl): Yo sup sexy momma, wanna have fun with me?

Her kinda smiling: Oh hey, sup

Me: Having fun here off course!! Don't you wanna drink??

Her: I would like to but I'm gonna drive, so I can't drink

Me (starts with the teasing and little name callings): Oh come on, don't be such a boring, lazy * * *, drink already (laughing at the same time), etc.., then more teasings

Her: Starts getting serious (doesn't like my jokes no more) Dammit you're such a loser, I'm leaving!!!!

Me trying to only be funny: You know you like me, you're crazy for me right now, I'm the prettiest boy here

Her: No you're not, a-hole

My friends: Uh, John for the third time I think you should stop already, it isn't funny no more

Me: Makes fake burps next to her and is like "You're no ugly I bet you never got laid before

Her: Screams out loud, "Grrrrrrrr you jerk" and throws the coke on me, then is like "I come to this here cuz I knew you were gonna be here, now I'm leaving loser

Me (catching up to her): Yo wait, I was only playing around, can you just take a joke?? By the way I was gonna ask you out, you are good looking and nice * * * *

She (the unexpected): Turns around and slaps me hard, saying "Leave me alone loser and yea I would go out with you, in your dreams"

Hi again Piscis_fishes

Thanks for the convo which sort of went as imagined.

Please bear with me, what I was asking for is your thoughts behind the words. Your thought process is what is significant in understanding your feelings about her or girls in general. Sort of helps you do understand yourself and not screw up again...

I wouldn't email her, just tell her in person.. By the way the fact that she wasn't drunk doesn't help at all lol, so she liked you before since she said "I come here cuz I knew you were gonna be here", but seems like you really pissed her off.. just talk to her alone and apologise for what you did.

Way to go... (clapping sarcastically in the background).

Really, like somebody else already said, just think of this as a learning experience.

If you really want to stay friends or more, then you can apologize, but be very very gentle, and dont be drunk when u do it.