Hey, I need help. I don't know what to do or how toreally say what my problem is. My family is psycho. I know that sounds kind of mean but they honestly are. LIke, my grandma has mental health problems and has to see a doctor for it and over on the other side, my family is so huge and there's always problems going on. I need help, mentally. I can't figure out what's worng...well, I do know what's wrong with me. I have IED and ODD. Intermittent Explosive Disorder and Oppositional Defiant Disorder. There is really nothing to do that can help either one and I don't know what to do. My parents already spent $8,000 on me trying to figure out help. I really don't want to be like this...help me please. Give me advice on how to help myself.

AHH NO!! Bad bad idea. Bad bad. You're only 16, you're not even an adult, so why do you think you'll die a virgin? You will regret this decision in the future, possibly because of a pregnancy/STD (both real threats) or you will fall in love and regret that you could not give that person your virginity. Wait for that person, they will come. One of the worst reasons to have sex is because all of your friends are doing it. Are they?

Uh oh... you changed your original post to something different. Other people can help you with that one better than I can.

Dude, something really weird just happened and my post totally changed. Sorry for the mix up...I'm not sure exactly what happened. I was choosing between both of those questions to ask and then...I don't really know exactly. Oh, and ODD is where I do the opposite of what people want me to or something and IED is where I explode for no real reason...

And no. All of my friends aren't having sex and I would be really careful about it...

I wish I had some advice to give you, but I am not familiar with either of these disorders. I found a few links that deal with those problems. Sorry, you probably have already read online about your disorders. IF so, disregard the suggestion. Otherwise, I have included the links below.

I hope you get better soon and find the treatment and help that you need.

link removed

link removed

link removed