Men, I need your advice!!

_Tiki_

There's a guy that I've fancied for over a year now and I think he likes me too. I'm sick of being shy with him and I can't go on wondering if he really does like me back. He gives a lot of signs that suggest he likes me, but I don't know until I ask him.

A couple of months ago he had a girlfriend, but I don't know if he's still with her. I don't ask him about his love life. I really like him and it's driving me crazy! So what can I say to him to let him know I like him, but not look like an idiot!

He's started talking to me more in the last week or so and looking at me so I don't know if he's broken up with this girlfriend or not.

I want to talk to him and let him know I like him, but I don't want to scare him away. Guys whats the best thing to do!?

Thanks!

Play a lonely heart preson and say you are looking for a real man in your life and write your phone number on his hand in pen.

If he still has a girlfriend, so what, tell him to dump her because variety is the spice of life and he doesn't know what he is missing without you.

For gdness sake- if you two are friends, then there is nothing u can't ask him. If you are true friends, then telling him you like him will not ruin your friendship, but then if your not friends, and you tell him, you have nothing to lose. Go for it!!!

Hk87

I want to talk to him and let him know I like him, but I don't want to scare him away. Guys whats the best thing to do!?

try something like "Gee, so what changed in you lately? You seem much different now than when I first met you/last month etc. , I like it better now" etc.

It's open ended and he should get the hint.

Or, I always take the blunt for the most part.

Do you have a girlfriend?

(depending on answer)

I dig you, let's go hang out.

or

Ok, what about these blinds they're nice huh.

Now, I know it's easier said then done.

Soo much easier said than done (points to post about miss M.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ask him if he has a girlfriend. I know it's scary, but sometimes direct is best.

I'm a shy guy, so I often chicken out, but sometimes I also go for it and try.

I think you should just ask him. If he's single, then ask him out.

Just my thought. I can't promise success, but you will get closure one way or the other. Sometimes closure is it's own reward. A year is way to long to just keep dragging on. Either ask him or forget him, IMO.

That's just my opinion.