Think I may still be a virgin

My husband and I just kinda found out we'd been doing it wrong I guess we were more humping than doing it, so he found the right spot and started touching inside of me and it hurt it felt kind of like a burning sensation. Is this normal? Am I still a virgin??? I feel so embarrassed asking this,lol.

I'm 19, and it's not a joke I was a virgin before I got married and my husband has been my first at just about everything, and he only had one partner before me and she was several years ago and shaped different, my lips down there and long and I'm super tight, she was very loose.

I am confused now. Didn't you post recently about thinking you might be pregnant after having sex with with a defective or broken condom, and also just recently about being sore and tender after having sex ? But now you think you might still be a virgin? From what you have said before, You are not a virgin.

I just read over some of your posts and you married at 19 only after knowing your hisband in person for 2 weeks. I know longer on the internet but hun that is totally different then knowing someone in person. Why did you get married so soon and at such a young age?

Because we were in love, and extreamly compatible we can't even be apart for an hour or we'll both get depressed it's sweet. When we were over the internet/phone we'd talk every night for 8 or 9 hours, we never missed a day unless the phone messed up.

You're not stupid at all. You can learn the same as anyone else. It wasn't your fault that you haven't been able to talk about it or have a class in it.

I've been trying to think of some good books and such that I've read on the subject. Can't recall names at the moment.

The first few times I had sex it was uncomfortable and I was somewhat sore for a while. That seems to be normal for most of us. It should not be extremely painful though. If anything you try is making you truly hurt, just stop. Sex is meant to be pleasurable, not to hurt bad.

Are you sure you are looking at everything realistically? You are 19 and you realize the chips are stacked against you and your marriage. You have so much to learn and experience and if he is your first everything I hate to say it but I dont think he will be your last.

that is NOT true. If you have oral sex, you are STILL a virgin!

No you're not, any type of sex is sex. Just cuz it wans't penis in the vagina, and only oral or anus, does not mean you're a virgin. If you ask one of the professionals, experts, they'll say it's a sexual act.

So if a man were to rape a girl only orally or anually, she would still be a virgin. By definiton rape means anything forcelly done orally, anually, or vaginal.

No you're not, any type of sex is sex. Just cuz it wans't penis in the vagina, and only oral or anus, does not mean you're a virgin. If you ask one of the professionals, experts, they'll say it's a sexual act.

So if a man were to rape a girl only orally or anually, she would still be a virgin. By definiton rape means anything forcelly done orally, anually, or vaginal.

I think its up to the two people to define their own terms of virginity. I mean, it depends what IS is. Many people subscribe to the born-again virgin. I don't but I wont force my beliefs on others (except that Training Day is the best move of all time).

Anyway to the OP.

You lost your virginity the first time you and your husband had intercourse. Traditionally virginity is defined as the lack of sexual intercourse; not the degree of tightness or soreness.

Soreness might occur if you're not lubricated enough; the burning sensation, if its not the sensation of skin-on-skin might indicate an STD. I would consider checking it with your physician just to be on the safe-side.

Like many other posters, I think doing a little research on the internet on sex might help.

Even if it went all wrong, if you two got naked and perform any type of sex (oral, anal, vaginal) then you're not a virgin anymore.

It depends on how strictly you are defining virginity, but it is usually thought of as someone who has not had vaginal intercourse. Most people do not define it as "any sexual act".

It depends on how you are defining virginity, but it is usually thought of as someone who has not had vaginal intercourse.

From a philosophical perspective, I'd say not having engaged in sexual acts or reached orgasm.

As to modern virgins, search for fix virgin [/b], for example link removed

Are you sure you are looking at everything realistically? You are 19 and you realize the chips are stacked against you and your marriage. You have so much to learn and experience and if he is your first everything I hate to say it but I dont think he will be your last.

Personally, I agree 150%...

I know way to many girls that get married like this. (shiver, I almost almost fooled myself into doing this).

*throws arms up*

And how, how? Could you not know, I've heard women can feel male semen in them after (unprotected sex), so how can you not feel it?

Also, why aren't you practicing safe sex, or do you plan on just making babies?

*throws arms up and runs out of thread, for fear of not being helpful, or sympathetic*