Remembering a girl's birthday

REDIRECT43

Is it a good sign if a guy remembers when a girl's b-day is? I was trying to get my boy toy to go down on me (he has hangups about it) and he said he would someday. I go "Well will you do it for my b-day, my b-day is tomorrow" and he goes "No it isn't, it's November 16." Now, I'm under the impression that guys aren't too keen on dates, especially if it's only a sexual relationship. I don't want anything more with this guy, but it was kind of nice to know that he remembered.

Maybe he started off that way but it sounds like he might like you if he remembered you're bday cause if I was in the position of just having sex I wouldn't remember stuff like that since is utt of importance.. But hey what do I know its just a wild guess..

You ask if it's a "good sign". In what context? You don't want him to be interested in you, and I don't see the relation between him remembering a piece of information that in a purely sexual relationship is trivial, and whether or not he will go down on you.

i have never been in a sex-only relationship/non-relationship (depending on which post i read) nor would i care to be. and as a long-time guy myself, i was puzzled at your notion that we as a group are unable to remember dates as well as women. i have never had such a problem.

i would say this in response to your question: that in a post which otherwise looked to me like a long scarlet streamer, the fact that he remembered your birthday was a lone gold star.

lol. Well said SlightlyBent. I'm horrible at remembering birthdays. I have trouble remembering my telephone number and have lived here a good while.

My point is: Hey, sweet of him to remember. I don't think it means anything though. Maybe he remembered so that he could make sure you didn't try to milk him for birthday 'presents' early. Maybe he's sharp.