how would you react if

lovecrazy

You found out your partner was cheating on you?

No he isnt cheatin gon me.. A friend of mine and I were talking, and she recently found out her partner was cheating on her, and she kind of went off the handle. Yelling screaming, etc.....

I honestly think I would get even.

Actually I would be as nice as possible...the best revenge like you said is living well.

I did that stuff when I was younger. I mean I have grown up a little bit in a few years.

I was just curious how certain people react.

Why waste your time and energy reacting to someone who doens't value you nor is willing to commit with you. Basically I just move on continue with my career, listen to music, and eat my favorite ice-cream, got no time for worthless screams nor tears.

personally I wouldnt even bother confronting them, i'll just remove them from my life and ignor them.

Well yea, but they do need a reason why you call it quits. In that case a "Good Bye Cheater" along with a smile by e-mail or phone would sound good to me. By ignoring them and going on to NC, they might not figure out what's going on.

Why would i tell them i know, nah they are not worth it.

and them not knwing why would drive them nuts for a while.

it is a little revenge. As they say " revenge is a dish served cold"

So i will enjoy the dish for a while whilst they figure out what the hell is going on.

Revenge is for children ... Then in this instant i am a child and loving it..

come to think of it... i would do things that would annoy the crap out of them, like put crap in their mail box first thing in the morning. put super glue on their door handles, Things that would inconvience then but not the hurt them.

I suppose it think my aim is to have a little fun out of this crappy situation.

When I found out my husband was cheating I felt no desire for revenge. I was just very angry.

First thing I did was tell him I knew and that I was leaving him. Secondly I got tested for STD's, and then again at 3 and 6 months. Third, I moved on.

It wasn't hard after that. I lost all respect for him.

I found out a bf was cheating on me and did the whole forgiveness and trying to move past it thing and in the end it completely wasn't worth it. He took my forgiveness of the act as a type of validation and just did it again...

now it is one of my strict limits and if i get cheated on they are out of my life completely. no exceptions.

I'de dump the guy and burn all of his stuff that he gave me. Not as revenge, really, but rather just as a 'symbolic ritual' that he's gone forever. If any of that stuff happened to be his favorite sweatshirt, then oops.

I've been cheated on before, and it's not fun. I stopped talking to him, and like I said before, I lit the fireplace with some friends (which made the house completely stink).

Easy to say it than having it done (use to say the same thing when I was 15, that it'll be over). Then by the time you're in love, you can't leave them and hope for the better. Some do change and do learn from it and well if the relation is worth saving it, then it's alright if you wanna work it out.

Easy to say it than having it done (use to say the same thing when I was 15, that it'll be over). Then by the time you're in love, you can't leave them and hope for the better. Some do change and do learn from it and well if the relation is worth saving it, then it's alright if you wanna work it out.

Well, I've done it. No one said it was easy, but it is doable. And I sure didn't leave because I didn't love them...I left because when they cheated it showed they did not love me the way *I* want to be loved, and deserve to be loved.

Some people choose to stay...their choice. I would make sure they are staying only because as a couple they have agreed to work through it together...and not because they are too scared to be alone, which is not a good reason to stay with someone.