Am I weird, or is this normal...?

itsbean07

My boyfriend was fingering me the other night, and sometimes he'd just rub down there. When he did it in this one certain spot, for some reason my leg would start to shake, and I couldn't control the fact that it was shaking. It felt good, but it was like he hit a nerve or something, and my leg would just shake. Is it just me, or does this happen to anyone else?

Also, after a while of the rubbing, it felt good, but for some reason it was just too much of a good thing, and I had to get him to stop. Is that weird too?

Well, I know what. But is my leg shaking normal? I feel so weird asking this, but when he did it, my leg just went crazy. haha. I have no idea why. Does this happen to anyone else?

Or does anyone else want it to stop after feeling it for a good bit of time? Or am I just strange?

Don't worry I have that too...there's a spot that sort of sticks up with I'm really aroused and when my BF rubs that spot both of my legs involuntarily start shaking...it's sort of like when the doctor hits your knee on that certain spot and your knee moves - same thing Don't worry it's normal

Yeh - I haven't heard you say anything that makes you sound strange or abnormal.

If he was scratching a spot behind your ear and your leg was shaking....then I might say....hmmmmm that's a little different...but everything you said sounds normal to me.

my legs shake too!! .. don't worry about it! my boyfriend thinks its funny! .. as for the getting him too stop when its too much.. i had that problem too! .. but i told him too keep going anyway. have a code word like lemon drops for him to really stop! ...

YOU ARE NORMAL!! BE PROUD .. hehe

hope this helps

jen

xxx