Goodbye, I guess you don't want our friendship, anymore..

So, I can see that he doesn't hate me or is mad at me it's just that he has a girlfriend

I just find out from looking at his facebook profile that he has a girlfriend. He must of had a girlfriend for a little while now like over a month.

Which will explain why he hasn't call,email me, nothing since the end of March and I thought maybe it was me, but.. I can see it wasn't, it's not me.I guess since he has a girlfriend he won't be my friend anymore.

There will be no more phone calls, emails etc .

Which hurts because I've been trying so hard to keep our friendship and it's like basically over. Not because we fight or anything. We didn't fight. He just has a girlfriend and that saids it all.

Just like when my father got a girlfriend again, he lefted me all over again.

Our friendship just isn't meant to be, and.. I hope someday I will get over this, the pain will go away. I have to learn to accept it.

It's like what they say "if you love it, let it be"

I'm so sorry for caring. I will never bother you anymore Buddy but I will be here if you do ever decide to come back and be my friend again..someday

Almost,

I am so sorry you are feel the way you do. I can empathize with you. When I saw your post I thought "did I post that?" It hurts especially when you have no contact anymore.

I have a friend whom I haven't talked to in the same amount of time as you. I am not sure if he has a girlfriend but I too miss my friend.

It is an up and down thing and some days I am good and others I am down. This week has been really hard and I miss his laugh and sense of humor. You will come out ok

I too hope that one day I can look up and see his smiling face again or look down at my ringing phone and see his name on the screen.