Was This Justified? Or Am I Really Crazy?

LEFEM24

OH MY, it is so sad that a guy this terrible gets sex and also gets a girl that cares for him or about him when he absolutely deserves NOTHING, and there are so many quality guys out there that actually care about the girl they are with, even to the point of caring more for the girl than for themselves.

Please, don't even think of spending one more second thinking about this idiot. It is just a real shame that some other girl will probably come around and reward him for his completely inexcusable attitude and behavior. Find yourself a nice guy that actually will consider YOUR feelings more than his own, I know there are many many of us out there.

Thanks to whoever answered my post. Everyone is right. This guy is bad news. I DID however email him...(for my OWN closure) and to let him know his behavior was NOT ok. I then blocked his email, and deleted his number from my phone.

I feel like an idiot for putting up with this as long as I did, but it's a hard lesson learned. Thanks again for being there for me!