I WANT sexy LIPS!!!!! :)

Ok..I'm not conceited or self absorbed..BUT I admit to having pangs of vanity What can I say? I'm at that age...lol

I've tried Restalayne....the stuff similar to collagen, it's to smooth out any lines or wrinkles, but it lasts longer than collagen . I only tried it once and had it mainly injected around my lips..but not IN my lips.

I was wondering if anyone has used collagen or Restalayne to make their mouth appear fuller? I don't want to look like ANgelina Jolie, Mick Jagger or the Joker from Batman....lol..but a bit fuller would be nice.

Also, has anyone had success with Botox?

Thanks..

LB

Don't waste your money on these types of things. I'm sorry if im being negative, but personally people tell me that i have fully lips. It doesn't do much, lol. If it will make you feel better about yourself then i guess do it but why would you want to become a barbie doll. In the end you're just going to have to pay more for lipstick beacause you have more area to cover.... it could put you in financial ruin! (only joking there) But anything you do do wouild be temporary and wouldn't look that great in the long run.....

your lips look average in 'fullness' to me (you're pretty, don't worry about that!) and even if they were thinner i wouldn't worry about it. i once had to have emergency plastic surgery on my face and the side of my head , because of a really bad accident, and it changed my appearance. that's when you worry.(everyone tells me they like it better with one eyebrow higher and i just try to roll with it, i know they're just saying it to make me happy, and there's nothing i can do about it anyway.) but i really don't care too much about that either, being alive and healthy and mobile is quite a nice thing. the important things are being happy and healthy.

I'm not an advocate of unnecessarily plastic surgery or changing your appearance...but you know, if you don't let it get to your head, become obsessive with it or do it for your personal happiness - why not?

Who are we to judge? I think something like lip plumping isn't that big of a deal. I mean, most of us wear lip sticks designed to give us the appearance of a fuller pout - does that mean we are superficial ?

We dye our hair, we diet/exercise to get "good" bodies, we wear make up, we wax/shave...we all change our appearance to feel good.

If you think you'll look and feel better with a bigger pout - no, not scorpion stung jolie lips - why not?

Really? I love your lips woman! I always stare at your picture and think "I wish I looked like her!"

Be happy with what you've got But if you are desperate, what about all those lipsticks that are supposed to make lips look fuller? Tried em

There are some lip glosses that give your lips a bit of a stinging sensation and cause them to swell. I have never tried it, but I imagine it would be uncomfortable to have to feel it all of the time.

Something I've been doing is using lip liner that is the same color as my lips, and lining them to make them appear fuller and it works very well, though subtle.

I wouldn't do it! Your lips will never be the same, plus people who do their lips it does NOT look real at all. Just be happy with what you have.

I kind of feel a bit vindicated now. I was born with full lips and was teased all the time for them in school. HA now I have lips that people pay for...I digress sorry Lady Bugg. Your smile rocks don't change it with fake lips. NOT GOOD I TELL YA!

But you are very attractive anyway! Almost enough to make me wish I were a bit older... (jk, you appreciate the point I'm making though).

If you are intent on having anything done, research a good plastic/cosmetic surgeon and just book an initial consultation, they'll tell you everything.

you and your smile are beautiful! however, if you think you need to do something to make yourself feel better than you should do it. however, as others have said, you may want to try a temporary, non-surgical, approach first!

Good luck!

Your smile is pretty and your lips are quite kissable. You look just fine the way you are.

But if you are serious about wanting to do this, be certain that you explore and understand all the health risks. You don't want something to go wrong years down the road or anything.

Hey..thanks everyone who replied to this silly question

I like Sheyda's suggestion on the glosses or serums. Truthfully I'd rather do something non invasive, or that doesn't require needles....

I'll Google Botox . I'd only want that for the forehead and maybe around the eyes. I don't want to look creepy and not be able to smile...LOL..I'd feel like a

Ventriliquist trying to talk...not pretty. LOL