Hope it last!!!!!!!!! Will it??

yeawutever

Like I stated before, I'm a first ever timer in relation, so it's completely a whole new experience, big surprise in fact and I'm a rational person thinking with my brain. But from two of my friends who I talked to, I heard they both broke up. One wasn't affected that much b/c it's only been 6 months on, but the other one did get affected cuz it's been 2 1/2 years and he broke up with her all of the sudden. Hearing these stuff about breaking up, arguments (which is normal), then sometimes cheating, jealousy, that's must suck. And what a concidence, I remember once when I was 9, I was once told at what age would I want to have a b/f and my answer was "Oh, I dunno, maybe at 19", lol, and it just happened.

Being that you are 19 and this is your first relationship just have fun with it. Yes you may get your heart broken or you may break their hearts. Don't think about that right now; think about having fun with it and have no expectations of what is to happen.

Aleic, no need to worry.

I know plenty of stories where relationships would fall apart. Unfortunately, that's the natural progression for lots of relationships for your age, because people are still learning more about themselves.

On the other hand, I have a friend, who she met her hubby when they were only 15. They are still happy together - 12 years of married, 18 years together. They're an exception.

Go with the flow. Enjoy it, and always be YOU. Don't let yourself slip away. Just remember that. Good luck!!

Its always fun getting in to that first relationship and enjoying having some one to spend time with. Its kind of a neat coincidence, that it happened at age 19, just like you said way back when you were 9 years old.

Yes sometimes hearts will be broken, but sometimes those first relationships last forever. I hope the best for you. Just have lots of respect for each other and keep the lines of communicating open.

I'm sorry but it's part of the natural progression of life. Breaking up can be very painful but can sometimes be a relief, too. At 19 you will be changing a lot and what you like now may well be totally different in 2/3 years time.

But if you focus too much on if/when it's going to end, you won't enjoy the here and now. What I do advise is that you continue to see friends and family, so that you have a ready-made bolt-hole if it does end. Provide support for your friends who have recently split.