Best I've felt in a while.

foolish

I need some advice here. I've been seeing this guy Mike for about 2 weeks now and last night he told me he wanted me to be his girlfriend. Well I just got out of a long term relationship 3 months ago(went out for 4 yrs) and I don't know if this is good or bad. I really like him and believe it or not I do want to be his girlfriend but we've only been seeing eachother for 2 weeks. I don't think this is a bad thing cuz I'm feeling so good right now. I haven't felt so good in a while and it all just feels so right. I'm not infatuated with him but I love his qualities. He's so smart and kind. Ive never been treated better. We really adore eachother and I don't want to slow down. Is there anything wrong with this?

There's nothing wrong with you at all. But speaking from experience just slow things down. I know you don't want to. But you really should.

You're in the honeymoon stage with this man and are probably glad to have someone again after coming out of a long term relationship so recently.

So be honest with yourself and think hard and long about whether you want to get into another relationship right now. It also depends on how much you were hurt by the breakup of the previous one.

You might not be ready and might be feeling vulnerable. I may be totallly wrong so I apologise if I am.

But if he's so special and kind, what's the rush??? G xxx