Tears of Blood

darkness1235

Well this is a poem I made one night ( actually I made three ) I'm not sure if it's good I wrote it with a lot of mixed up emotions.

Tears of Blood:

Can't really explain

Because I don't know how

I became so attached

That it just hurts to know

That you don't really care

That you could really care less

About me

About my life

About anything

And tears flow down my face

And around my broken heart

With a razor in my hand

I look at my veins

All I want

Is for the pain to go away

Crying I say I'm sorry

That I never meant to do

All those things

I did to you

And so I cut one time

And another time again

As my blood drips and fall to the floor

I look at you and say I'm sorry once again

For all those things I ever did

That I never meant to do.

Your poem is wonderful and yet disturbing because I know you are feeling all alone.

Sounds like your parents don't (hear your cries for help) or do you ever try to tell them?

I have 7 beautiful children and all a gift from God, so I am invested in hearing about their lives with school and what they feel about alot of things.

What do you think you have done to your parents to make you feel that they hate you???

If your parents are having problems, it's not your fault and children often think that if their parents argue or fight because they are the cause.

Have you ever tried to say, "Mom or Dad I need to talk to you about some problems in my life?"

I'm sure you hear plenty of what's going on in your house and what are the "Real Issues" for your parents fighting?

Money is a big issue or maybe your Dad works so much that he's not spending enough quality time with Mom or you.

Do they take any time to talk to you about homework or any other interests in your life?

Do they praise you for all of your good works or grades, etc. in life?

No child wants to be ignored or misunderstood, as I have gone through a long life of rejection and misunderstanding.

I knew that I would not ever do this to my children and that they could count on me for conversation and support or constructive critism.

There is not a chance that I will be too busy to support my children and will always Love them and help them will all I can to be the best that they can be.

Two of my girls want to talk to you, as I told them that you are into the Anime and/or Pokemon thing.

Samantha is 13 and totally into Anime and has a CD and art books on it.

My daughter Angel really wants to talk to you and is going on 12 very soon, so she wants you to have her address. email removed

We have 3 computers in the house and mine is mine, so you will have to write back to the kids computer to talk to her.

Please don't have dark thoughts in your life, as I did when I was 12, so I understand!!! You just need a friend!!!

You can send a quick reply, but just know that I do monitore my kids computer, ok?

Take Care! Lita~ (Be SAFE!!!)

I love it Has alot of emotion to it, very deep. I know how you feel it's not a good feeling hang in their remember you are never alone, I'm always gonna be here for you. Hang in there don't lose hope there are people who care for you. I know what it is to cry tears of blood, i understand.

When I was 13, I was suicidal too and with a TON of regrets. It was like I wasn't a good enough friend, I was always doing something wrong. I never felt good enough. I always compared myself. I was always the "fool" who put herself out there, who did stupid things, who expected things from friends, who pushed away out of bitterness...who exploded on her family, was withdrawn for so long but no one helped, who could never make certain self absorbed people see that she was worth something... and give her another chance...

Trust me- though these feelings will always surface back from time to time, you have to trust that it's temporary. Right now, I'm becoming more aware of who I want to be as you will. If you want to skip through this more quickly, maybe you should be thinking about that too. It's the only way I'm not hopeless anymore.