Have i orgasmed?

larajenkins4

okay... i'm a virgin, i've never orgasmed before (at 18, i was a little concerned) so i bought a vibrator, as i was curious. i have used it, and it feels good (as it does) and i get a really intense feeling at a point, and i feel like i have to move it cos its so intense, and almost painful in a not so painful way if that makes sense? and i feel i have to kick and move my legs and just move out of the position to kinda escape the feeling, yet at the same time loving the sensation. and i get wetter, but im not sure if thats an orgasm? or if i've come at all?

any help will be gratefully received

thanks x

so, if i keep it on that intense feeling, when i feel i need to move all over the place, i will end up orgasming?

With practice, yes, maybe. There are more things to getting to orgasm than leaving the vibrator over your clitoris, but I can't really help you a lot there

By the way, keep practicing, best way to be able to orgasm with your couple is to know how to do it yourself.

It sounds like you haven't orgasmed, but are building up to one and may even be near one. You will know when you have orgasmed and you won't need to ask someone if you have. The build-up becomes incredible , your breathing rate increases a lot when you are about to orgasm, and you get really, really wet. Then you finally feel a release and usually your hips kind of buck out of control and you will feel an even more intense, tingling sensation in your clit . For me, I become even more sensitive around my clit the moment after I cum and it becomes really painful to touch down there because it's so sensitive=; .

It sounds like you have some work to do. Keep pleasuring yourself and you will feel one. For me, it usually takes 15-20 min. of good stimulation.

Yeah, as people have already said, you'll know when it happens.

Just try not to be too surprised when it does happen, I remember my first time, it was a very... "Holy ****!" moment xD