Poll: one night with a celebrity - who would it be?

jabele

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does he play shortstop or left field?
lol i'm sure KO is kidding. Daddy Yankee is the king of reggaeton, at least here in Cali. hey, i hear the phrase "dame la gasolina" has a special meaning in PR. anyone else heard that? MG?

and just to stay on topic, i'll add tv host Stephen Colbert as a possibility. he cracks me up!

For purposes of just hanging out, talking, friend to friend/ woman to woman , it would be Julia Roberts. Nothing sexual.

For one night of sexual pleasure/ excitement......... it would have to be completely, 100 percent , no one but TRACE ADKINS.. Country music celebrity. I think he is so hot and I love that deep sexy voice of his. He also fits my preference for tall men.

For those of you that do not know who he is,,,,,,, check out his photos attached, that is if I did it right.

i love this thread because the range of opinion is so wide. for example, i would rather spend the evening with Kurt Cobain's torn, rotten corpse than with Angelina Jolie or a country star (except for Dolly--she's so cute!) but in spite of how that sounds i completely respect those ideas as good ones for the people who posted them.