Help in San Antonio

morbid1

I am new to this board and it is excellent. I just returned from living in Germany(I am in the military) for quite a few years and a year in Iraq. I am a black male and it seems that there are no black women here(I am open to dating anyone), but all I see here are Mexicans and a few white girls. Does anyone know what the chances of me finding someone here are ? because I don't see any chance in hell of me getting with anyone the way the ethnic demographics are set up here. I am gonna be one lonely celebate due. I hear that a lot of Mexicans ladies go for black men,but I ain't seein it anywhere?? I miss Germany/Europe where I at least had a chance. I was afraid of this when I knew I had to come back to America. I am not getting any younger and my sexual experience isn't that extensive. I am not hating..just curious if anyone has any input. I have never lived in an area with this kind of ethnic makeup. Living in Europe has spoiled me because they aren't so hung up on color, though it isn't perfect there either.

Thanx for listening

morbid - welcome to ENA!! And welcome back to the US. Thanks for my freedom man.

As for you sitcy-a-shun, I say just give it time. If you're not concerned with race, you WILL hook up with someone eventually. Just put yourself out there.

Besides, there are TONS of dating services.

Germany? What base? MOS? I was in the Marines. You're probably going to get a lot of advice saying this: "You shouldn't judge someone by the color of their skin, blah blah" "Beauty is only skin deep", etc. The only advice I can give you is too move or look somewhere else. My wife is half mexican, and I'm a white Irish guy that can't dance, so I know about cultural differences! Good luck, and thanks for serving our country!

Hey thanx for the support , it really means a lot especially when you are actuaully deployed. I was stationed in Bamberg when I was in Germany. I don't judge anyone by the color of their skin. I am very open-minded. The race thing is the biggest trick known to mankind and I will NOT fall for it!! we are all human and the biggest racist in the world can't dispute that!

I will give it some more time. It's a little difficult to be positive so thanx again for the support.

I am just not ready for all of the race bull this country dishes out. It was cool living abroad and not having to worry about that too much..but alas..I am back in the USA so I have to deal. I am planning on returning to Europe.

Later