I feel really stupid for asking, but...

atticus

Okay, as mentioned, I feel really stupid for asking this because I really shouldn't. Anyways, I'm with this girl at the moment, she basically is my girlfriend. We started to really get to know each other about two or three months ago, but I then had to go to Thailand for a month - which was really bad timing but couldn't be changed. So when I got back things were a bit different because it took me time to get used to the fact of being back after being in Thailand for a month with a group consisting of 11 other people who I was around with 24/7.

I've been back for about 2 weeks now and things are great again between me and her, after a few ups and downs I can say that they are better than ever.

Anyway, my initial point of this post. I really want to make love to her, and so does she so there's no problem there, she's just waiting for me to make a move. I just don't know how to initiate it, I love her to bits I don't want to make it seem cheap or so. I've had sex before but I can't say that any of those other times could be categorized as romantic or so. lol

So my problem basically is, I'm stuck right there, not knowing how to proceed or what to say or do.

As I already mentioned, I know it's kind of a stupid thing to ask so no need to tell me again, but if you have any suggestions I'd be greatful! =)

Make plans for you two on a special date night thing. You could make her dinner by candlelight, bring her some flowers. Then the bedroom could be comepletely lit with candles and you could give her a full body massage with some nice music playing in the background. And just go from there. Just a suggestion, do something romantic and all will fall into place, trust me.